Chapter 11

Hey guys!!!
         Epdi irukinga? I hope all are doing good. And I'm sorry for the late update... Konjam plot miss agitu so ata correct route ku kondu vara mari think panitu irunten.. Atanala tan late pa... Aprm last update ku unga response just🔥🔥...itae mathiri unga love and support ah continuous ah kudunga.. Happy Reading 😍💖💝... Happy weekend 🤗

By
Jaanu💖

**********************
Rav(m.v) :Unna naan en kanukula vachi patupen di.. Unna yarukum vittu tara maten.. Nee enaku matum tan..epovum nee Enakanaval... Matum tan..

He thought in his mind and holded her hands tightly andand round the holy fire.Inturn Rakshita gripped his
hand firmly with a smile playing on her lips while ravanan lips curved into a smile in satisfaction. They finished the rounds and the elders made them to sat on the wood swing placed in the living while saraswati gave them milk and banana.

Suma:Deii.. Ravana enna masa masa nu ukantutu iruka.. Un pondati ku paal uhm palamum ooti vidu..

Ravanan rubbed his nape and turned towards her while she looked down with pink tinted cheeks.

Kav:Ayyoda... En koluntanaruku vekam lam varum nu enaku teriyama pochae... She teased .

Sin:Atukana alu varanum la kaveri... She joined her..

Gan:apdiyaa da tambi.. She too joined with the ladies...

Tham:eii.. En koluntanara otatinga dii.. Pavam paruu kanam lam sevatu pochu nu... She too teased.. The ladies giggled by looking the couples.

Rav:Eppa swamy.. Enna ala vidunga da...

      He tried to get up from the swing while his brothers and machan pressed him to sat on the swing, due to the force he stumbled and his shoulder dashed on her shoulder and the couple blushed due to the proximity and turned aside. Ravanan corrected his collars and sat in a decent distance from her while his sisters pushed rakshita while ravanan turned to her side and it made the couples dashed on their front.

       Rakshita gasped while ravanan gulped due to their position.Ravanan look into her eyes while she did the same and their eyes locked.The boys cleared the throat to gain the attention from the couples, it broke the trance for the couples and they turned facing the people in front of them. The elders decided to escape the couples from the younger ones..

Dhana:Pothum da velandatu.. Sekram paal palam sapdunga.. Deii ravana.. Nee rakshita ku ooti vidu..

He fed her paal and palam while she did the same. While the boys sang,

Rak: பாலிருக்கும்

Mug&Kathir:ம்ம்ஹ்ம்

Rak: பழமிருக்கும்

Mug&Kathir: ம்ம்ஹ்ம்

Rak: பசியிருக்காது

Mug&Kathir: ஓஹோ

Rak: பஞ்சணையில் காற்று வரும் தூக்கம் வராது

Mug&Kathir: ஹ்ம்ம் ஹ்ம்ம்

They sang dramatically while,