Chapter 12

Ravanan reached his home along with rakshan and straightly went to his room. He took a bath to calm down his nerves, then he came outside from the rest room and gasped at the sight infront of him. ...The room is decorated fully with flowers such as jasmine , roses etc..by KDM brothers and rakshan. He gulped the lump formed on his throat and... glared the four who was doing there job perfectly..

Rav:Rakshaa... he said by gritting his teeth..

Rak:ah.. Sollu machaa.. He said by continuing his work.

Rav:Enna da itellam... he shook his head in disbelief..

Rakshan turned towards him while KDM brothers too stoped their work and near ravanan.

Rak:Patha epdi teriyutu... He asked by raising his eyebrows teasingly..

Ravanan glared him deathly..

Kathir:Deii.. Thambi ipo unaku enna prechana.. Avana ipo eduku moraikura..

Ravanan sighed in irritation while...

Rav:Ipo inta first night la tevayaa.. Nanga olunga pesikitatu koda kedayatu.. Itula ipo itu onum tan korachal.. he groaned in frustation by fisting his hand..

Dharm:Deii.. Ravana first nee tension agata porumaiya iru..Engaluku un nelamai nallavae puriyutu.. Iruntallum itellam seiya vendiya morai da..itukellam tension agata..aprm Ungaluku epo vazha pudikutho apo unga vazhkaiya start panunga.. Ipo suma oru formality ku tan decorations ellam matapadi ellamae unga virupam tan.. Ungala yarum inga force panala...

Rav:Psch... Iruntalum ava enna pathi yenna ninapa..

Rak:atellam tangachi onum nenaika mata.. Nee vena potu manasa kolapikata...

Mug:ama da.. Relax ah iru...

Rav:mmm.. he closed his eyes to calm his nerves..

While on the other side the girls are helping rakshita to get ready for the night.

    (Rakshita's saree)

     The girls made rakshita wear the jewels along with little makeup till their satisfaction to complete her look. Later, they pinned a bunch of jasmine flowers on her head.. Finally, they completed her look and took evil eyes for her.

Sin:pahh.. Ipo..Nee sema alaga iruka kutty.. She took evil eyes while ganga placed thristi potu on back of rakshita's ears..

Tham:Inaiku ravanan toonguna matiri tan... She teased..

Sin:ama ama.. Atu kastam tan.. She too joined..

Rakshita smiled nervously at them while her heart beats raised hearing them and her mind is clouded with Unknown fear.. Yamuna sensed her thoughts and interrupted the girls teasing,