Chapter 9

Hey guys!!!..
      I'm so happy to receive the responses for this story. I'm really really grateful to you all and I will try to update "RAVANANIN RAKSHAKI"
Regularly by two days once.. Ungalu kaga ennala mudinja daily uhm update panuven.. Romba special inta story enaku enoda mata stories vida inta story ku nanum importance adigama kudutu eluturen.. and athoda unga reactions pudichiruku.. And ithae matiri unga support ah kudunga.. Naan enoda best ah kuduka try panuven..

Happy Reading... 💖🤗😍

By,
Jaanu💖🤗
********************

    Ravanan left from the room... Smiling like a maniac while his family looked him like a alien.While inside the room rakshita clutched the saree in her hand and blushed slightly.

Ra(m.v) :Ivara patalae udamabellam edho panutae.. Ayyo muruga un pullaya kodavae iruntu kapatu pa..
.she slapped her forehead slightly and continue to drape the saree. Later, she get ready for the evening.

   The house is filled with relatives within an hour and the family members are running on their wheels to prepare everything ready for tge function in a short span of time.

Lot:yenga.. Neenga poi ravanan ah sekram ready agi keela vara sollunga..

Kath:ahnn..solluren lotus... Aprm en princess ready ah..? he asked raising his eyebrows..

Lot:ama ama.. Ponnu mela romba tan pasam pongutu..pondatti ya matum kandukratae illa..She said by twisting her lips and dashed on his chest and left from there to continue her work. Here, kathiresan blushed and scratched his nape by looking at her.

Ravanan came to the hall all ready ,witness this scene and slapped his forehead and turned aside. There stood his machan rakshan nelungified to his sister yamuna and rolled his eyes..

Rav(m.v) :Karumam karumam.. Ivanunga vara vara nadu hall nu koda pakama romance pana arambichitanunga..

He sighed and hooked his arms around mugizhan's neck who is pleading his wife kaveri to drink fruit juice.

Mug:Deii.. Thambi vidra..

Rav:olunga enkoda vaa.. Ilana annan uh koda pakamaten..

Mug:Deii.. Avaluku juice kudukanum da.. Naan ilana ava kudikamata..

Rav:arghh.. Po da angutu.. Naan en machan kita poren..

Ravanan left him and went towards rakshan and slapped his back head who stumbled and fell on yamuna..

Rav:Deii.. En tangachi ya vidra..ava pregnant ah iruka da..
He separated the couple and glared rakshan while rakshan glared ravanan deathly..

Rak:Deii.. Pudicha tallunava nae nee tana da.. he said by gritting his teeth..

Ravanan rolled his eyes while yamuna giggled seeing the duo.

Rak:inum Nalla siri di..Enakunu vantu vayichi irukinga paru.. he said dramatically while the brother and sister duo glared him deathly.

Ravanan gripped his neck while rakshan,

Rak:aiyoo.. Kola.. Kola..

Rav:chi.. Kevalama nadikata macha... Vaa vasal ku polam.. Anga varavangala vara verka yarum illayam..

The mama- machan duo left to the entrance to welcome the guests while the ladies left to ravanan's room to bring rakshita along with them.. They entered the room and gasped looking rakshita who is looking gorgeous in the red saree with contrast green color blouse.