Chapter 3

Hey guys!!...
       Romba suspense vachitenoo.. Sari ellatayum release paniralam.... Please do votes and comments❤
By
Jaanu💖
**********************
        Ravanan and rakshita along with rakshan standing in front of a big house. The house looks like a palace stood majestically with traditional art and furniture works. It is the house where ravanan and his parents, grand parents,uncles and aunts with their family living together as a joint family. There were totally 25 bedrooms along with guest rooms and a big dining room, a traditional kitchen and a vast living room with 3 extra large wooden sofa and necessary furnishings.

        Rakshita face looks pale and tired

        Rakshita face looks pale and tired. Her hair looked little messy. The only glowing thing in her was a yellow thread which hangs around her neck which shows she is married. Ravanan and rakshan stood either side of her. Her eyes brimmed with tears on thinking of her life which changed in the past 24 hours. Her chain of thoughts are broken by rakshan who is polambified on thinking how to samalichifying his big family.

Rak:Daeii.. Macha... Palaya paga edhum irunta naalu adi venumnalum adichiko ... Dayavu senji inta perusunga kita enna matti viturata da..

Rav:Raksha... Un yosanai nalla iruku laa... Naan ata use panikuren... he winked at him..

Rak:Edheyy... his eyes widened in shock.

Ravanan chuckled slightly on seeing his face.

Rak:Aiyaa... Raasa... Tayavu senji enaya itula kothu vitaratha.. Un tangachi enna kondruva... he said by wiping his non-existing tears.

Rav:pakalam.. Pakalam... Mothala ulla polam da... Evlo neram ingayae nikuratu..

Ravanan hold rakshita's hand firmly and took her inside the house while she kept on looking him with a different emotion.
They entered inside the house and stood in the entrance of the living room. The elder men's in the family sat in the sofa and chatting something seriously while the ladies doing the house hold works along with the workers by giggling among themselves and the kids in the house playing around the house. Rakshan hide himself behind the door in the entrance and popped out his head alone and look what others doing.

Ravan pulled rakshan along with him and hang his hand around his neck and leaned towards his ear and whispered..

Rav:Un size ku anga poi oliyalama macha... He teased him..

Rakshan glared him while kathiresan, mugizhan and dharman stepped down from upstairs. Kathiresan is the first one to notice the trio who stood in the entrance and blinked his eyes in confusion.

Ka:Yelayy mugizhaa...

Mu:Enna da anna...

Ka:Inta josiya kara aalu sonna neratula iruntae inta ravana payan oru pona kalyanam panitu vantu nikura matiriyae tonutu.. Ipovum paren.. Edho oru pona kattitu nama veetu vasala vantu nikura matiriyae iruku...

He said while mugizhan and dharman noticed the trio stood there and widened their eyes in shock. After realizing he didn't get any response from mugizhan, kathiresan turned his face to mugizhan and frowned seeing his reaction and followed his eyesight.

Ka:Apo unmailayae ravanan oru pona kalyanam panitu vanturukana... his eyes widen in shock..

The elders heard kathiresan words and gazed the entrance while the ladies gathered in the hall.

Mu:Ama da anna... Anta josiya karan power ah paren.. Sema laa... Avan sonna anaikae kalyanam nadantiruku laa...

Dh:Deii.. Konjam moditu nilunga ipo atu romba mukiyam...

They stop talking and stood silent. While saraswati..

Sar:Adi aathii... Ayyo en marumaga evlo alazgha iruka.. she said by giggling and cracked her knuckles...

Nagu:Ammadi sarasu poi mothala avungaluku aarathi edu aprm un marumagala evlo neram venum nalum konjalam..

Sar:sari athai... Vanga di.. She called dhanalakshmi, sumatrai and lakshmi along with her and went to kitchen to prepare aarathi to welcome the newly wed couple amidst ignoring  her husband's burning eyes.

Vir:Enna amma ava tan vevasta ketu pesitu iruka na.. Neengalum aarathi eduka solluringa...

Nagu:Deii.. Enatan iruntalum ipo anta pulla nama vetu marumaga ata mata mudiyatu.. Apdi irukurapo aarthi edukama epdi vetukulla kopdratu...

Anj:Virumandi.. Un amma sollurati romba sari.. Nadantatu irukatum.. Ini nadaka porata pakalm..

Thei:Deii.. Raksha.. Inga vaa..

Rak(m.v) :Enna inta sidumoonji mama enna kopuduraru... Aaha raksha unaku aapu ready...

Rak:Enna mama..

Dham:Enna sir ku ella velakamum kodutha tan inga varuvingaloo... he glared rakshan....

Rak(m.v) :Aha.. Onu koditanga ayya.. Onu koditanga... Namaku mithi confirm uh...

Rak:Ipdi pasama kopta vara poren periya mama.. Ata vittutu.. He smiled sheepishly while KDM(kathiresan, mugizhan, dharman) controlled their laughter while yamuna actioned like spitting at rakshan..

Rakshan went near his mamas while his periya mama choked his neck..

Rak:Ayyo kola kola...

Dham:Nee avan koda tana pona.. Olunga mariyataya pona edatula enna nadantuchu.. Yaaru inta ponnu.. Enna prachanaya ilutinga.. Olunga sollita unaku nallatu ilana tolla uruchi uppu kandam paniruven.. Enna pathi unaku teriyum tanae... he threatened rakshan playfully...

KDM:ama amam.. Engalukum teriyanum..

Young ladies:Ama engalukum... Katha venum...

Rak:Ennada kudumbam itu.. Avan tana kattitu vantan.. Avana kekama ennaya pudichi puliyuringa...

Thei:Atellam oru tani pasam.. Marumaganae... he holded rakshan tightly while rakshan struggled to remove from his hold...

While the elder ladies come to the living along with aarathi. They brought the newly wed couple to the entrance and took aarathi.. After finishing it they brought them inside the house and asked rakshita to lightened the lamp. While she gazed ravanan while he signed to do it. She did it silent , after finishing the prayer the ladies took rakshita to a guest room while all the others in the house surrounded ravanan and rakshan while ravanan stood casually on the other side rakshan do thirrutu muzhi . Dhamodran raised his eyebrows at rakshan....
.
.
.
.
*********************
Family relations la confusion ah irunta casts la recap parunga Or else 👇itula patukonga...

*********************Let's meet you guys in next chapter

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋