07

A/N: idk what to say in the a/n's anhmore soooo enjoy!

RYLIE

"Bro, why the hell are you talking to Rylie?" Grayson asks Dylan.

"Can't I make new friends?" Dylan asks everyone in the car. I roll my eyes as I continue driving to the gas stations.

"Dude, we just don't want you to get hurt." Grayson responds.

"Guys, stop talking about it. We're just making a quick stop for a beer, then we'll get back to the party." I tell them. Dylan's older brother told us to go buy more beer, apparently there was no more.

So, we go to the gas station to buy two bottles of vodka, a twenty-four pack of Bud Light, another twenty-four pack of Corona and any other beer we can find, a few bottles of liquor, and tons and tons more alcohol. Everything is purchased with Marcus's credit card.

Did I mention I have a fake I.D?

I approach a seven eleven and get out of my car.

"Come on, boys." Dylan says, jumping out of my Jeep.

We enter the gas station and immediately go to the alcohol section.

"How many liquor and vodka?" Dylan asks, holding one of each in his hand. I turn my head and look at Grayson, he shrugs.

"Uhm, take like four of each." I tell him, as I open the refrigerator to grab a twenty-four pack of Bud Light.

"And what about the fruity shit? The ones girls like?" Dylan asks as he grabs a twelve pack of Dr. Pepper.

"I don't fucking know, but he gets three bottles of Malibu." I say as I head to the register. The lady smiles at me. She has dark red hair and blue eyes. She looks like she's about my age. Maybe older.

I rolled my eyes. "Grayson, hurry up and get the bottles."

Grayson runs after me and places a bottle of liquor and three bottles of Malibu. Dylan then comes to my other side and places a couple bottles of vodka, a pack of Bud Light, and a twenty-four pack of Coors Light.

"All this for you?" The girl asks me seductively, chewing her gum.

"Yeah".

"Very well, IDs for all of you, please." the girl asks us.

We are all in sync, grabbing our wallets from wherever they were. I set my sights on the girl first, then Dylan and Grayson follow shortly after. She leans forward, trying to get more of her breasts off of her.

I almost laughed at her.

She nods calmly, "That's $113.34"

I give her Dylan's brothers card and she takes it, purposely lingering her fingers in mine. She slides it on the pin pad and hands it back to me.

As me, Grayson, and Dylan are picking up the alcohol from the counter, I look at her. She winks at me.

"Come on, Aaron." Dylan tells me as he and Grayson start walking towards the exit.

Before I grab the rest the drinks, the girl talks to me.

"So, can I get your number?"

"No."

Before letting her answer, I walk to the exit. That girl is also like a billion years older than me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We are finally back at the party, when the boys and I enter the house, I hear the roaring music, the cheers of the drunk and sober teenagers.

We go to the kitchen and put all the alcohol and drinks we just bought.