11

RYLIE POV

I jump onto my bed as I lay down and let out a loud huff.

"How was the date?" Kasey asks me as she makes eye contact with me. I let out an even louder huff causing her to giggle into her Twizler she's biting.

"Not so good?" she says as she scrunches her nose.

"I dont know, we barely even talked." I reply grabbing a Twizler from the pack she has in her hand. 

"So," she carries on the O for a couple seconds before continuing. "What'd you do?" she asks, sitting up. "A movie? Dinner? Go to his house and fuck?" she winks at me.

My eyes widen. "Ew, no!" I yell. "It was a first date Kase, of course we didn't fuck." 

She giggles, "Okay fine, but seriously what'd you do?"

I sigh and bite into another long red string of my Twizler, "Dinner and a movie."

She furrows her eyebrows but her eyes soften, "So what's wrong? Did he do soemthing?"

I sigh as I bury my face into my pink heart shaped fuzzy pillow. "I don't know if I like him." I emphasis the like for whatever reason. "Wait no," I lift my head from my pillow. "I'm trying to figure out if I do like him." I say as I glance to the only window I have in my room.

"Like I dont want to lead him on if I dont actually like him." I explain as I crawl off my bed and go to my window to close the curtains.

I hear Kasey shuffle around on my bed before saying. "Yeah, it makes sense. But do you know if he likes you enough to ask you to be his girlfriend?"

I quickly turn around as my eyes widen. "Oh my god, did he say he was going to ask me out?!" a worried expression scattering across my face.

She softly laughs, "No, no. Zach doesn't tell me anything."

I let out a breath of relief, "Okay good, but like what do I even do? Should I spend more time with him to figure it out?"

Kasey simply shrugs as she positions herself in criss cross. "I dont know, Ive never been in your position."

I laugh, "Lucky."

"How about to get your mind off things, we go to the hockey game tonight?" Kasey suggests, I look at her and nod.

"Sounds fun, who's playing?" 

Kasey smirks, "The Wild Wolves and the Cubs."

I look at Kasey and burst out laughing, "What the fuck type of name is the Wild Wolves?"

She laughs along with me before saying, "I know it's silly right, but guess who's on that team?" 

I shrug.

Kasey smiles, "Dylan, Grayson and Aaron!" she does jazz hands as Aarons name leaves her mouth. I dont say anything. except for the fact that my jaw does drop slightly. 

"And the other team?" I ask, still in shock from who's on the other team.

"Zach." she tells me.