09

A/N: hii guysss kk enjoy! lmao

RYLIE

My phone vibrates on the bathroom counter.

I move the mascara wand away from my eye and look away from the mirror.

I flip my phone the correct way and see Zach texting me.

It reads "Pulling in."

I finish putting on my mascara and then run my hands over my body.

I'm wearing a pair of black jeans with rips all over them. A dark purple spaghetti cropped shirt and my converse.

I had to text Zach several times to make sure I didn't overdress or under dress.

He told me we are going to the movies to wear something semi casual.

I go down the stairs and leave the house.

I look in the driveway and see Zach's red Porsche in the driveway.

So he's rich? Wink wink.

Just jokes. I don't use men for money.

Unless... No.

I approach his car. Just when I'm about to pull the car handle. I see Aaron watching. He is again, on his bike. But he is parked. No gloves, no helmet.

We looked at each other. I try to study his eyes, but there is no emotion. As usual.

I snap out of it and pull the handle of the car once more.

"Hey, princess." Zach smiles at me.

Ew.

"Hey," I smile at him.

"Ready?" He asks, looking at me. I nod in agreement.

He puts his hand on my thigh and back outside the entrance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We go to the movies, Zach gets out of the car and I do the same.

We walk to the door and he luckily holds the door for me. I walk into the place and the smell of buttery popcorn fills my nostrils.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asks and puts his hand in mine. I blush a little and look down to hide it.

"Avatar two?" I recommend it, I have already seen both films, but I love them with all my heart, I am willing to see them again.

"Yeah sure" he nods. We started walking towards the counter and order the drinks and the medium popcorn.

After what seems like forever, we finally enter the theater. And he finds our seats. We're in the back row, so we can see the screen perfectly.

I'm squealing with excitement and sit down.

"You're so cute." Zach tells me. I look at him and chuckle.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm watching the movie when suddenly I hear my phone vibrate.

I look at Zach to see him still staring at the screen.

Pulling my phone out of my pocket, the screen lights up. My eyes open and I quickly lower the lighting to as low as possible.

I open iMessages and see Dylan sending me a text. Interesting.

Dylan

 Ry, where are you?

Rylie

Lol why?