~Chapter 1~

Jisung's POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring at 6:30 in the morning like usual. "LALALALA. FEEL THE ROCK, WE LET IT ROCK. FEEL THE LUCK, WE LET IT RO-" I turned my body from the wall towards my nightstand and hit the off button. "You dang alarm clock! You are so loud you must have done waken up Tzuyu!" I whisper-yelled at it and got up from my bed and sighed. "Time to go to another day of torture at school..." I walked to my dresser and picked out a comfy outfit since it was the worst day of the week-Monday.

This is what I was wearing:

After I got my bag packed, I left my room and went into the kitchen

After I got my bag packed, I left my room and went into the kitchen. "Morning, Hannie!" Tzuyu said as she was making something on the stove top for breakfast. It smelled like bacon and eggs, my favorite breakfast dish. "Morning, Tzuyu" I said grumpily.

She sighed. "Hey, you have only 2 months left of high school then you're done if you aren't going to college. Don't dread it so much and enjoy these last months...it's something I regret not doing. Also, here is your favorite, bacon and eggs...enjoy them and head to school."

"Like I could pay for college..."I mumbled under my breath. "Thanks, Tzuyu for food."

"Well, I am headed to work now, if you go anywhere after school, tell me and be back before midnight."

"Will do...see you later." I ate my food quietly and then I headed outside to my car.

~TIME SKIP~

When I arrived at school I was walking in when I heard my life-long bestie yelling from behind me. "WAIT HANNIE! WAIT FOR ME!" I stopped and turned around to see Chan holding flowers and his hands were full and he asked me to hold the flowers and he also told me that he was finally going to ask Felix out. I was so proud of him to finally have the courage to ask Lix out. I started jumping out of excitement and then I realized we needed to get into the school because we were gonna be late...AGAIN!

As we walked to our first class, History, we saw only two seats were open...a seat by Lix...and a seat by a new kid. "Chan, you can go sit with Felix, and Han you may go sit by Lee Know over there. Lee Know, this is Han Jisung, and this is Bang Chan." The new kid, Lee Know I believe is his name, was kinda cute to be honest...

Lee Know's POV:

Gosh, Han is beautiful...

'Lee Know, you can't think these thoughts...Han would never love me if he knew who and why i was here...god I hope he doesn't remember me even though its been a year and a half...I need to just follow boss' orders and leave' I told myself as he sat his things and himself down beside me.

"Hi, I am Han...nice to meet you..."