~Chapter 13~

Lee Know's POV:

"No maybe wait a couple months." Han whispered. "Ok that is fine." It was his decision, and I was going to respect it. Soon after we arrived at the house and we walked inside. I walked over to Han and held his hand which made him blush.

"Ok, I think tomorrow we deserve to celebrate and have our own personal days. Sound good?" I.N said which made all of us get excited.

"Are you for real? Lets go!" Felix yapped.

When they all got inside they all headed to their own rooms.

Han's POV:

I waved everyone goodnight then walked back into my room. I found some pajamas in one of the duffle bags and grabbed them. It was a white shirt that came up and showed his slim waist and abs when he put his arms up, and some very soft pikachu pants.

I found my skincare and went to my bathroom and took a 15 minute peaceful shower then did my skincare and put on the clothed I picked out earlier. 

"I will set an alarm for tomorrow I guess." I mumbled. I set an alarm for 6:45 a.m then plugged up my phone beside my bed and then layed down and tried to go to sleep.

                                           ~Time Skip to 2:30 a.m~

I started shaking and sweating in my sleep. Then I was crying. Everything that day had came to mind. I was having a panic attack, though I hadn't had one in a year. I couldn't stop crying. I fell on the floor with a loud thump. 

Lee Know's POV:

I was a light sleeper and I got woken up by a loud noise in Han's room. "I should probably go check on him." I mumbled and looked at the time. 

I quietly walked into Han's room and before I opened the door I heard soft crying. Oh fuck what happened. I softly opened the door to see Han on the floor crying and shaking.

"Han! What happened? Are you ok?" I spoke and ran over to him and hugged him. "I-I'm having a p-panic att-tack." He cried out and started sobbing again. "Do you have meds or anything?" He shook his head in response. 

After about 15 minutes I heard soft snores and I layed myself on the floor and put him on my chest. "Good night, baby."