~Chapter 14~

Han's POV:

When I woke up I realized I was in my floor in Lee Know's arms. I smiled as I looked up softly into his eyes as I saw he was sleeping so peacefully. That's when I realized what had happened last night. I slightly frowned when I thought of my panic attack. I snuggled back into his chest, wrapping my arms back around him.

"Oh, good morning babe." Lee Know whispered quietly then yawned. "Good morning also babe." He sat up and stretched and picked me up and put me on his lap facing him. 

"So we have the day off today, what do you want to do?" Lee Know spoke a bit louder now since he was awake completely now. "Do you want to go on a date?" He suggested. 

I giggled then buried my face in his chest. "Yes anything for you." I smiled then pecked his lips and got up. "First, we have to pick up before we leave though." He said after he got up and I nodded.

After we picked up my room, we went to the kitchen. As he started grabbing fruits and things out of the fridge, I hopped on the counter admiring him. "You're so cute babe." I said giggling.

"I know." He replied making me laugh. "So where do you want to go?" He questioned.

"We can go shopping, then get iced americanos, then go to an amusement park."

"Sounds good." He said then put the cut up fruits on a plate and gave it to me. I ate it then we headed to his car. "Come on, lets go babe." I giggled then grabbed his hand and pulled him to the car.