~Chapter 16~

Han's POV:

When we arrived at the amusement park, we walked up to the stand where you buy tickets. "I have to use the bathroom real quick, here is money can you go get us tickets and wait for me please baby?" Lee Know asked me. "Yes babe but hurry." I said and giggled.

I walked up to the stand and looked at the lady who looked to be the same age as me and Lee Know. "Hi, how can I help you?" I looked at the sign deciding which tickets to get. "Can I get 2 ultra tickets?" The girl nodded. "Here." She gave me the tickets. "Oh, sorry to bother you but can I have your number? You are really cute." She said and smiled shyly. "Oh, um, I am sorry but I have a boyfriend. Have a nice day though." I said and smiled then walked over to the bathroom to see my boyfriend walk out.

"Did you get the tickets?" 

"Yes dear." I said then handed him his ticket and held his hand. When we walked past the stand I whispered. "Y'know that girl at the stand asked for my number because she thought I was cute, but I told her no because I have a boyfriend." Lee Know smiled.

"I love you honey." 

"I love you to babe."

"What do you want to do first hannie?"

"Umm, the ferris wheel?"

Lee Know looked at me softly then led me to the ferris wheel. Like we expected, it was a long wait, so we took a selfie. "Here I will send it to you babe." 

--------------

hannie <333

minhooo<333

minhooo<333

we once again are so cute <333

--------------------

"Oh it is our turn now!" I said excitedly. When we got to the top of the ride I pecked him on the lips. "What was that for baby?" Lee Know said giggling.

"Thank you for everything." I said happily. "You don't have to tell me thank you honey." I leaned my head on his shoulder and looked at the stars. 

"Baby, look at the stars. It is really pretty." I said and giggled.

"Not as pretty as you!"

"Oh my gosh babe I hate you, just look at the damn stars." I said and sighed.

"Now we all know don't hate me."

"Yeah. I love you."

"I love you to baby."

THE END

There will be epilouges!!