~Chapter 3~

"What do y'all want?" I sighed. I knew they wanted to make my life a literal living hell but it wasn't going to work since it already was. "Bitch, you already know so don't be a dumb ass." Snapped Heesung, like usual...They were known as The Brotherhood- Yeonjun was their leader, Changbin was the fighter, and Heesung talked shit to people.

Then Changbin threw a punch at me. It didn't even hurt because I was so used to it. I still fell backwards a bit but I was still standing up. He threw another punch at me but just as it was like 3 inches close to my face, someone's arms wrapped around me and grabbed his hand.

"Touch him again! I fucking dare you!" At first it took me a minute to process who this was but then I realized...

It was Lee Know

Why did he do that? So many questions and possibilities swarmed in my head.

Lee Know POV:

Just as I finished tying my shoes, I looked up and saw that 3 guys were about to beat up Han. Fuck! Boss will kill me if he dies before whatever his plan is.

I ran over to Han and pulled him towards me while using my left hand to grab a kids hand that was about to punch Han. "Touch him again. I fucking dare you!"

Then a tall guy with blue hair yelled "Well what the hell are you going to do?" I laughed a little. "Beat your asses and maybe kill you." Then another tall guy with black hair mumbled "Like you could..." I flipped them off as they walked by me and Han.

"Come on Han, lets escape this hell. Come with me." He nodded and I grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers and lead him outside to my car.

"So where do you want to go?" I honestly didn't care where we went as long as it wasn't there. "We could go to my house I guess." Han said still out of breath from running to the car. "You good? Here have some water." He nodded and took the water bottle out of my hand and drank the water.

"Thanks, I guess I owe you for all this." He laughed a bit.

"So lead me to your house, Han." He nodded. "Up here at the stop sign turn left."

"Ok" Then I stepped on the pedals.

It was kinda awkward. "How long have they been bullying you?" He sighed. "Ever since my parents were killed a year and a half ago. They have been trying to make my life even more shitty. I am already suicidal and actually, we all used to be best friends but they changed thier minds after all that shit happened."

Damn, I had no clue it was that bad. "Damn bro, I know how it feels, you aren't alone. I can't believe those bitches used to be your friends."

Han's POV:

Is he just comforting me or does he really know how it is? I looked at him shocked at his words and he looked at me and smiled. That's when I realized how open I was.

"I'm so sorry for causing more trouble in your life, and I don't know why I was so open to you, I guess it is just comfortable to be around you. Also, Tzuyu doesn't even know I am like this."

"Is she your sister?" He asked looking out the window at the sky and trees. "Yes she is my older sister. Tzuyu is the only family member I talk to and see now since my parents passed."

"Oh, here, this is my house!" I saw Tzuyu's car and was exicted to see my sister.

We pulled in the house and unbuckled. "Well this is my house, Lee Know."