~Chapter 12~

Han's POV:

"Lee Know?" I said softly while we were hugging. "Yes?" He pulled me away from him and put him arms wrapped around my waist and looked me in the eyes. God he was so damn hot. With the suit and just him himself. I leaned in for a kiss because I just couldn't take it. 

"What was that for?" Lee Know said and chuckled and wrapped his hands around my waist once again and looked me in the eyes. I looked down shyly and giggled. "Lee Know, I love you. Can you be my boyfriend?" 

"Of course. I love you to, Han." We shared another kiss and then we remembered everything. "Oh shit. Where is Seungmin?" I said panicked. "Oh fuck, come with me!" I followed Lee Know out of the room and we went to the room right beside the room we were just in. "Help me break this door down!" I nodded and we beat at the door until it eventually broke.

"Seungmin!" Lee Know yelled as we saw he was tied to a chair like Lee Know had been. We ran towards Seungmin and got him untied and then while I was talking to Seungmin, Lee Know got out his walkie talkie and asked I.N where they were. 

"We are outside at the car, where are y'all?"

"Me, Seungmin, and Han are coming out now. Did y'all kill Niki?"

"Yes Felix shot him and he is dead now. What about Sunoo?"

"Yeah about that, Han killed him by himself infront of me and he is dead for sure."

"YOU DIDN'T TRY TO HELP HIM? WHAT ABOUT SEUNGMIN?"

"Chill, I will tell you everything when we get to the car."

"Ok hurry up."

Lee Know put his walkie talkie up and signed for me and Seungmin to come with him. When we got to the car we told everything what had happened. "HOLY SHIT HAN! YOU STABBED HIM THAT MANY TIMES?" I nodded and giggled. "Yes I did."

Lee Know leaned in to ask me something. "Can I tell them?"