~Chapter 8~

Han's POV:

When we went into Lee Know's room I broke down crying and Lee Know grabbed my hand and sat me down in his lap on his bed. 

"Why am I still alive! I should just die!" I yelled out while sobbing and I buried my head in his chest. "No, no, no. Han, you can't help what is happening in your life and you don't need to die because it won't help anything!" 

"But-"

"No buts! You aren't going to harm yourself!" He cut my sentence short and then wrapped his arms around my body while I cried.

Lee Know's POV:

After about 5 minutes of him crying in my arms he removed his head out of my chest and looked at me. "Are you good now? If not, we can stay in here." He nodded his head and got up from my lap and wiped his tears. "I think I am good now. Let's go."

I got up and followed him out of my room and we headed into the dining room again to see the 3 bickering about random things. 

"Hey, you two are back!" I just sighed and sat back down beside Han. 

"So, I think it is time we do something about Niki and Sunoo." I.N said which made everyone look up abruptly.

"Then let's go!" Felix yelled excitedly.

"Well, I need to assign our main roles and we need Han to get his nickname. Do you know what you want your nickname to be?" I looked at Han wondering what he was going to pick as his nickname.

"Well, he sort of looks like a quokka..." Seungmin said, and Felix agreed with him. I just nodded my head in agreement.

"Then how about Quokka Ji?" Han said and we all agreed.

"Ok that will work. I am Maknae Innie, Seungmin is PuppyM, Felix is Yonglix, and Lee Know is Leebit Minho."

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Now four our official positions...I feel like Seungmin you would be the hacker, Felix, Han, and me will be our shooters, and Lee Know you can protect Seungmin while he is in the car so no secret info gets leaked. Is everyone fine with your positions?"

We all nodded.

"Then let's go!