~Chapter 11~

"Han go find more guns." I.N whispered to me and I nodded quietly walking away trying not to be seen. I walked into 3 rooms then I walked into one and saw Lee Know tied up to a chair with his mouth taped and Sunoo holding a knife in front of him.

Sunoo heard the noise and turned around and saw me running towards Lee Know and turned around behind Lee Know and put the knife to his throat. "COME OVER HERE! I AM ABOUT TO KILL HIM!" Sunoo yelled at me.

"NO YOU CAN'T KILL EVERYONE I LOVE. EVERYONE I HAVE EVER LOVED HAS DIED BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU KILLED MY PARENTS. YOU KILLED MY SISTER. YOU WILL NOT KILL LEE KNOW. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU KILL HIM BITCH DONT TRY ME."

I grabbed both my guns and pointed them both at Sunoo and he stepped away from Lee Know and spoke. "I see sir Han Jisung has a crushy crush. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. FIGHT ME YOU BITCH" He grabbed 2 katanas and threw his knife somewhere. I got my katana and we walked to the center of the room.

"Well lets see who will win." He whispered and we started fighting. I managed to grab one of his swords and then I stabbed him after he swung a few more swings at me. He fell to the ground and I grabbed all three of our katanas and threw them and grabbed my knife after I punched him in the face and he gave up.

I stabbed him. "THIS." I stabbed him again. "IS." Again. "WHAT." Again. "YOU." Again. "GET." Again. "FOR." Again. "RUINING." Again. "MY." Again. "LIFE." One last time I stabbed him making sure he was dead.

I then got up and threw him across the room and ran over to the love of my life. "LEE KNOW!" I tore the piece of tape on his mouth and them untied the rope and as soon as he got up we embraced eachother and shared a kiss. 

"Han, I love you." 

"I love you to."