~Chapter 15~

Lee Know's POV:

When we got into the car I asked what he wanted to listen to. "Maze Of Memories." I nodded then played it. Soon we arrived at the mall and we went to the clothes store. 

"Ooh, look at this! I'm going to go try this on, be right back!" Han said and grabbed an outfit. A few minutes after waiting for Han, he came out looking beautiful as ever. 

(This is what he was wearing)

"Damn, you fine." I said and we both chuckled. "Ok let me change back to my clothes and I will buy this. Pick you something out." I nodded and went looking for something to buy. 

I found me a suit that could sorta match Han.

(This was the suit)

After we changed back into our outfit we bought our clothes and went back to the car

After we changed back into our outfit we bought our clothes and went back to the car. "Thank you for taking me here, babe." Han said and pecked my cheek. "Your welcome, dear. Next is iced americanos?" He nodded his head and I layed my hand on his thigh and started driving to the place that selled the drinks.

When we arrived at the place, we walked in hand-in-hand and sat down at the table waiting to order. "C'mon, lets take a picture!" Han said excitedly.

I agreed and he pulled out his camera. He took the photo then paused. "Wait, I still don't have your number." Han said and face palmed himself. "It is fine, here."

                                                               Unknown # has texted you

unknown number

hello <333

"Did you get a message?" He asked and I nodded. "Ok save my number, I will save yours."

hannie <333

here is the picture :)

                                                                                                                                                               minhooo<333

ok:)

hannie <333

minhooo<333

minhooo<333

lol we are so cute <333

After we drank our drinks and ate a little bit, we got in the car and headed to the amusement park. "Come on, lets go!"