~Chapter 9~

Han's POV:

Everyone got up and headed out to the car and Lee Know intertwined his hand with my hand and a slight blush appeared on my face and I tried to hide it but it was hard to hide it when he leaned his head closer to me and whispered. "Sit on the right side beside me, I will sit in the middle seat." 

I giggled a bit and whispered back at him, " Don't worry I was planning on it." 

"I am glad." Then we both started laughing trying to quietly laugh.

"What the hell is so funny!" Felix cried out which made me just laugh even harder and then I.N and Seungmin started giggling.

"Oh, come on y'all we need to get in the car." I.N said, and we all nodded.

Then I felt something wet him my face. It was raining. "Oh, shit it's raining." I yelled and I started running towards the car when I slipped on the concrete because of how slick it was. Right when I stumbled, a pair of hands grabbed my waist from behind, but I kept falling.

Everything was in slow-mo.

I turned my body around to see it was Lee Know who had grabbed me. We were both falling as we held onto each other.

When we hit the ground, he landed on top me and his lips hit my lips on accident. Neither of us separated our lips. 

Lee Know, I think I love you. 

Lee Know's POV:

I tried to stop him from falling but I slipped to and I landed on top of him on the ground and my lips accidentally landed on his. I didn't want it to end and thankfully neither of us moved away from the accidental kiss.

Am I falling for Han Jisung?