~Chapter 7~

Han's POV:

                                                                                ~TIME SKIP TO DINNER~

"Well, now that's settled let's have dinner." Han looked down at his new black suit and weapons, still in shock that this all had happened. According to I.N, all he had to do was get his ears pierced, get a new phone number (and phone), get a nickname, and get his hair colored a cool color.

"Ok let's go eat." Lee Know said and then he led me to the dining room. As we went in there we saw 2 boys come in with big back duffle bags. The first one was tall and had brown hair and a matching suit like I.N, Lee Know, and me, and puppy like features. Then I looked at the other boy...was that, Felix? The Lee Felix that my best friend Chan was going to ask out that school day?

"Felix?" I said and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and the boy that I thought was Felix. 

"Oh, hey Jisung." Felix said and everyone was even more confused. "He is in my class, but we aren't close." he spoke, and everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing. 

"Where do we put these?" the boy said. "Uhmm, Lee Know show Han his room, please." Lee Know nodded and led me, Felix, and the boy down the hall. "Ok pick which one." He said and pointed to 2 different rooms. 

"That one" I pointed to the room at the end of the hall. "Ok, this one beside you is mine, the one across from you is Felix, the one across from me is I.N, and the ones beside I.N is Seungmin."

Ok so the other boy is Seungmin and that room is mine and that is Lee Know's.

Seungmin and Felix put the bags in my room on the floor gently so nothing broke and then we all walked back to the dinner table and sat down. 

"C'mon and sit over here with me." I looked up and saw it was Lee Know. I nodded and sat over with really the only person I knew at the table.

"So, how was your day Seungmin." I.N asked

"Nothing much." he responded

"Your day, Felix?"

"Well you know that guy I like in my class? He asked me out and he is my boyfriend."

"Oh good for you. What is his name?" Seungmin asked Felix.

"His name is Bang Chan. This is a picture of him."

"Oh he is cute!" I

"Oh he is cute!" I.N and Seungmin said as soon as they saw the photo.

"Yeah I think he is Han's best friend."

"Yes he is." I said and sighed. I really don't want to bring him into this.

"Well how was your day, Lee Know?" I.N said

"Pretty normal just dealing with bitches being bitches to Han at school."

"Yeah but like I told you earlier, I am used to it and you didn't have to do that." I said shyly

"How was your day Han?"

"Pretty fucking miserable like usual but I guess it was better because I had Lee Know hyung with me." I said and then looked at Lee Know who was flustered as hell.

"Well I guess we had decent days. Yeah Sunoo and Niki are back at it again. Today they murdered this girl Tzuyu and-"

"Tzuyu..is my sister..."

I felt my eyes tearing up and everyone looked up with shock and then I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Han, do you want to talk in my room or some where private?" I heard Lee Know whisper to me. I nodded in agreement and then he grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands together and led me to his room.

"Are they dating?" Seungmin said jokingly.

"Shut the hell up joking...this is serious..." I.N snapped back making Seungmin and Felix twitch.