~Chapter 6~

Lee Know's POV:

"Ok well let me call the boss." He nodded and he snuggled back into my chest. "Hello...yes...I am bringing Han with me right now...see you soon." 

I hung up the call then sighed. "Well let's go Han." He nodded then wiped his tears and got up. "Do I need to pack my stuff?" 

"No, we are sending some people to come get it." Then I grabbed his hand and led him out to my car. 

I.N's POV:

"Seungmin! Come here!" I yelled and after 15 seconds he was in my office. "Yes, boss?" I stood up from my seat and opened up my drawer and got 10 big black duffle bags and handed them to him. "Go with Felix to Han's house and get his things. I know Felix isn't here yet, but he should be here any minute, also I texted you the address." He nodded at me then left my office.

Felix's POV:

As I arrived at our mafia house, I saw Seungmin waiting patiently with duffle bags in his arms. I rolled down the window and spoke when he was at my door. "You need me to open the door for you?" 

He rolled his eyes. "Yes obviously." I reached over and opened the passenger side door. "So where are we going?" 

"To Han's place. Lee Know managed to get him to join us. Here is the address." He pulled out his phone and showed me an address. "Ok that isn't far from here. Let's go!"

Lee Know POV:

As me and Han pulled into the driveway, I saw Felix and Seungmin leaving. "Wow that was fast." I mumbled and Han looked at me confused. "Hmm?" I looked at him and smiled. "Nothing." 

"C'mon we are here, let's get out." He nodded and then got out of the car with me. We walked into the house and then we went to I.N's office, and I opened the door to see him reading a comic.

He looked up as soon as he saw me with Han. "So, you are Han Jisung?" 

Han's POV:

I looked down shyly. "Yes, sir."