𝟏𝟗✯ suspended

ミ★✫彡
-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍-
-

As I tried to run towards the girl I felt a grasp on my arm, it was the principal, Principal John. 

"Rhea! in my office now."

I sighed and huffed in annoyance knowing I was in trouble and there was no way out of this.

"What was the reason?" he grabbed his notebook and pen

"Sophie was bullying me and my friend and I decided to defend her—

"You know violence is not the answer so why do it?"

"Sir, Sophie was being racist towards me continuously, she called me a black bitch. I know violence was not the answer and I'm sorry but I was angry and I couldn't hold it anymore ."

He nodded his head in understanding, "You're suspended for 10 days."

"Wha—

"I could make it 20."

I walked out of the office and rushed towards the women's restroom. I stared at myself in the mirror for a good 5 minutes. I ran the water on and wetted my face. My eyes turned to one of my classmates, Anna who just walked in with her eyes already on me.

"Hi Rhea, Mak wanted to know if you were okay?" She robotically asked

I realized that she was being compelled by Mak. "Yeah I'm fine." I awkwardly smiled.

✽✽✽

"Your principal called me and said that you was fighting another student there? Why?" Mom glares at me

"She deserved it honestly." I walked to the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water

"What? Why would you say that."

"Mom she called me an black bitch and she was embarrassing my friend."

"Okay, nevermind— I'm just glad that you're okay."

"So you won?" Rafe questions

"Yes."

"Finally."

"Excuse me?"

Rafe walked away chuckling towards the living room. "Rafe be kind to your sister please." Mom demanded

I unlocked my phone and stared in disbelief from an text message from Carmen.

"Oh wow, she's posting quotes about me on her story." 

"Ignore her honey."

"That's how you know when a person lost and desperate."

✽✽✽

I laid against my pillow and stared at my ceiling, just pondering about life.

"Whatchu thinking about?" Milo interrupted my peace and quiet

I rolled my eyes sitting up against my bed frame. "What do you want."