𝟒𝟔 ✯ this was not supposed to happen

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗 -
-

Rhea's vision begins to blur as she hears loud sirens approaching. She is lying on the ground, barely breathing and losing consciousness. She knows she needs to stay conscious but feels like she is losing the fight.

Her hearing begins to dim and she hears a faint voice asking her to hang in there. She tries to respond but can't get the words out. Her strength starts to dwindle and her vision goes dark.

With the last bit of strength she has left, she manages to hear the voices telling her that they are going to take care of her and make it all ok.

Rhea's sight fades to black and her hearing grows more distant. Her breathing is shallow and she can barely feel anything.

A pair of strong hands lift her up and place her in a stretcher. The voices continue to tell her everything is going to be ok, but Rhea can't even remember their faces.

As the voices continue to whisper to her, Rhea's breathing begins to slow and she loses all sense of herself and reality.

✥✥✥
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄: 𝟖:𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐌.

Rhea finds herself on a stretcher, being carried through the busy hospital corridor by a few concerned doctors and nurses. She is barely conscious but can hear the voices telling people to move out of the way as she is quickly wheeled towards the emergency room. Her vision is blurry and she can't quite understand what's happening around her. She tries to say something but doesn't have the strength to speak. She just wants to stay alive but her vision begins to blur and darkens even more.

"Mom?" I spoke seeing a blue face rolling me.

"Not your mom." A unfamiliar voice said

Rhea's consciousness begins to slip away even more, as she begins to hear doctors yell over the bustling noise of the hospital.

"Clear the way! We've got a critical situation here!"
"Move, MOVE! Let us through!"
"Patient has lost a lot of blood and is going straight to the ER!"
"She's barely breathing, we have to do something now!"

The voices of the doctors and nurses quickly move away from her but she can still hear them from a distance.

"Rhea?!" A deep voice said

"Why would you get in front to save a 170 year old vampire dumbass." A voice sounded heartbroken

"Mak?" My voice coughed

"I'm right here, we're all right here."

A sudden touch of coldness brushed against my hand. I didn't move my hand away knowing who it was.

"Stop getting her to speak, she's barely breathing." A female voice said from a distance

The doctors started to prep for surgery and asked Mak, Milo, Marcus, and Malachi to move back from Rhea's bedside for her safety.

"Okay guys, we need you out of the way for a minute so that we can complete the surgery on Rhea. She is loosing a lot of blood and barely breathing, and the procedure to save her life is urgent."

They all step away from Rhea, trying to keep their composure as they watch the doctors prepare for surgery and hope that she will recover.