𝟒𝟐 ✯ southern grill

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎-
-

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘.
I threw on a turtle-neck black shirt with a black denim skirt, black tights, and black boots.

I threw my kinky long hair into a slick ponytail, adjusted my silver hoop earrings into my ear, and walked out of the bathroom just to be face-to-face with Mak Hades.

his facial expressions said a lot, "What?" I asked the boy who glared

"Going on a date I see?"

"I'm going with Gloria and it's not a date." I glared at him

"Don't you think it's a little dangerous— knowing that Dali is still on the run, she could be out there."

"I'm not a vampire, I didn't do anything to her— it's you guys she's after." I threw my purse over my shoulder

"do you think that? To her you're one of us— you hang with us, you're always around us,"

"If she sees you, she'll kidnap you again— hold you hostage hoping for us to come save you— or she'll kill you herself so you won't get in her way."

"Mak— I'll be fine I promise, look"  I held up a can of mace.

"A can of mace on a five-hundred-year-old vampire hunter? I'm not even fazed myself." he crossed his arms.

I chuckled before giving him a peck kiss on his cheek, "I'll see you later, it's only 5:00 PM." I closed the door from behind me.

"Take us with you, Rhea," Malachi smirked

"I think not." I tried to rush past but Milo and Marcus stood in front of me.

"I'm actually craving a steak right now." Marcus grinned

"You don't even eat food." I stared in annoyance

"he's talking about the residents," Milo answered

"Absolutely not, now if you'll excuse me." I finally pushed past them.

I looked behind me to see Malachi mimicking two people scissoring with his fingers. "It's not even like that!" I yelled

I just didn't have any romantic feelings towards Gloria. It's nothing against her, I just don't feel that way. Our friendship means a lot to me, I don't want to take it in any other way than platonic.

I made my way to the street to see a truck park to the sidewalk, as I got closer towards it the window rolled down revealing Mason and Conan and Gloria. "Heyy." I waved

"Get in girl." Gloria exclaimed

I got into the back of the truck and buckled my seatbelt in. The car smelled good— better than they did.

No shade.

I looked out the window as they pulled off campus, the Hade brothers stood in front of the college glaring. They was so worried about me and my safety but what could possibly go wrong?— were just going out to eat.