𝟒𝟖 ✯ memorial

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓-
-

Mak takes Rhea's lifeless body back to her family. He tells her mother and brother, Rafe, about what happened and fills them in on the details.

Rafe and his mother are devastated by the news. Rafe remembers his sister before all of this, her laugh, her joy and how much she loved her mother, and he can't believe that she is gone forever.

They decide to cremate her body and return to their home town of Freeridge.

✥✥✥

As the days pass, a deep sadness settles over Mak as he reflects on the loss of his beloved Rhea.

Mak is overwhelmed with emptiness and pain as he tries to adjust to life without Rhea. He is haunted by memories of her and constantly imagines what could have been if only the outcome had been different.

His brothers try to comfort him, but their attempts do little to help the situation. There is a feeling of loss that lingers and lingers, and Mak feels as if he has lost a part of himself along with Rhea.

Every day, something reminds him of her, and he feels like he cannot escape this terrible sadness.

"My sister is really gone." Rafe cries out as his mother holds him tight in her warmth.

As the memorial service for Rhea begins, a somber atmosphere pervades the room.

Everyone who knew Rhea, including her high school friends Carmen, Sophie, Brian, and many more, has gathered around to pay their respects.

Some weren't even her friends tbh, they just wanted to show some respect.

Their are tears flowing down many individuals' eyes as they express how much they miss her and how much of a positive effect she had on their lives.

As the service draws to a close and everyone disperses, there is a sense of emptiness and loss that lingers in the air.

"Why the fuck is Sophie here?" I noticed the girl who had a problem with Rhea.

"And why is she crying." Marcus noticed

"I'm going to kill that bitch." Malachi said

I pushed him back, "didn't you had an affair with her brother?"

"For the millionth time me and her didn't do anything! I drunk from her and that was all." Malachi said clearly annoyed

"Mhm."

✥✥✥

After the memorial service, everyone departs, leaving behind an empty room with only Rhea's ashes.

Mak sits next to her ashes, feeling the emptiness of the room and the weight of the silence all around him.

He is alone in his sadness, and he feels the pain of the loss of Rhea intensely.

He takes one last look at her ashes, remembering all the times they shared together, remembering their stories and their love.

Tears flow down his cheeks, as the realization hits that Rhea is truly gone and he will never see her again.