𝟑𝟒 ✯ you're drunk.

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -
-

I made my way back into my dorm room tipsy, I was about to throw up on the floor. Before I could Mak flashed towards me with an trashcan in his hand, catching my puke. His head was turn away though as he didn't want to look.

"Rhea." He softly said 

I continue to throw up more in the trash. When I was done I fell on my knees. "ow." I whined from the drunkness. I felt Mak arms grasp around me, he was carrying me into my bed. 

"Mom?" I said.

"Not your mom."

I rubbed my eyes, hoping my eyesight would stop blurring. I seen Mak beside me laying down next to me. "What are you doing on my bed?" I rubbed my head

"you don't have to make it sound weirder than it is." he sighed

I laid my head on his chest comfortably not realizing the bold movement that I have done. Mak moved slightly, I wasn't sure if he was shocked or nervous from the movement. 

I watched as he awkwardly placed his hand on my shoulder, patting it. "Mak, I'm not a dog." I told the handsome man.

"Well." He said

I sat up hitting the boy jokingly as he laughed.  "Rhea look, I'm sorry."

My gaze never left his as he spoke sincerely. "I don't know why I'm so angry about you but I just am."

"I'm just attracted to you're blood."

"You're attracted to me, not just my blood." I randomly blurted

He averted his eyes, goggling at me "Rhea, your drunk."  

"Sure, but I'm not dumb— you playing this jealously game with me and you really think I don't know?" 

"Why are you so territorial about me? than you're brothers?"

He sighed before standing up. "I think we're done here."

"No!" I stood up from my bed almost falling, "sit down." He said clearly annoyed

"Your going to stop telling me what to do okay?" I eyed the tall man, who hovered over my 5'8 self.

"Where did your brothers go? Since you don't want to answer mt question before." I pointed my index finger in his face.

He moved it away, "They went to the vampire council, now can you sit the fuck down?"

"I don't think so, I think— I want to go back to partying."  I walked towards the doorknob but Mak stood in front of the door.

"Are you jealous of me hanging out with Mason?" I moved my index finger in his face again

"No, I don't care."

"Then let me go."

"No." Mak carried me into his arms and threw me on my bed. "Your acting like a child."