𝟔𝟏 ✯ one more thing..

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 -
-

There's no denying the eerie feeling that accompanies the group as they traverse the dark and desolate streets of New Orleans, their footsteps echoing against the silent facades and buildings that fill the area. It's enough to make one's imagination run wild and conjure images of otherworldly beings and supernatural haunts that may be lurking in the shadows.

As the group approaches the crumbling old witch mansion, it's almost as if the house itself is a testament to the stories and legends that pervade this area, its dark and foreboding aura almost beckoning them to come closer.

Marcie was still bleeding and sweating, the injury from the siren's nails having not fully healed. Her movements and expressions show her struggle to ignore the pain and discomfort, making it evident just how much the injury is still bothering her.

"Hang on there Marcie." Marcus comforted

As The group finally arrives at the creaking and dilapidated old witch mansion. They stop in front of the door, knocking and waiting for her to answer.

After a brief wait, the door to the old witch mansion slowly opens up on its own. As they step inside, candles light up automatically. The interior has a mysterious and welcoming atmosphere, despite the creaking floors and crumbling walls.

"We got your fucking siren nails." Malachi yelled

"Be respectful." Mak glance at him.

The witch Luna appears to be standing in front of a cauldron that is boiling under fire, filling the space with the scent of boiling herbs and spices. The cauldron casts a warm light on Luna's face, highlighting her sharp features and expressive eyes. The witch held a serious expression.

"Hello again." She says

"Yeah hello, the spell?" Malachi wasted no time replying.

"Right."

"Nails." The witch held our her hand

Malachi smirked as Milo handed the witch a whole arm, she looked slightly disgusted.

"Vampires." She mumbled disgustingly

The witch dropped down Rhea's necklace into the cauldron as so as the nails.

"Rafe, come forward please." She said

"For?" Mak asked

"My blood, me and Rhea have the same DNA." Rafe says calmly as Mak gives him a nod.

Rafe held out his finger which lead to the witch poking a needle into his skin.

Rafe tries his best to not wince and focus as the witch cuts his finger, drawing blood for the spell. The vampires with him try to focus on something else rather than see Rafe in pain and bleeding. The blood from his finger drips slowly down into the boiling cauldron, causing it to shimmer as the blood mixes in.

"Done?"

"Do not rush me, eh." She glared at inpatient Malachi.