𝟔𝟎 ✯ unexpected

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 -
-

"Man fuck this." Malachi ran towards Selene throwing a punch.

But Selene quickly catches Malachi's punch, stopping the attack before he could even connect. She looks at the other Sirens with disdain and annoyance, as they wail for them to attack Malachi. However, she gives them the green light and nods her head.

"I've never wanted this.."

"But I kind of did." She smiled sinisterly

"Oh shut the fuck up."

The sirens continues to attack the vampires head on, trying to claw and scratch them with their claws as they wail hysterically. The vampires are faster and more agile as they manage to avoid the sirens' blows.

"Oh come on, fight me pussy." Malachi spat at Selene who watched from a distance.

"Malachi." Mak called

"No brother, she started this and I'm going to end this,"

"Just make sure to tell our brothers to keep themselves alive— we still need the nails." He smirked running off

"Fuck," Mak mumbled

"Come on Rafe."

"Wait Where are we going?"

"I need to get you away from here, it's dangerous."

"No! I'm going to fight! For Rhea." he spat

"Rafe."

"No, you listen to me."

Rafe continues to glare at Mak. "No," Rafe said again

"Don't make me do this." Mak stares carefully.

Rafe squinted his eyes at the vampire, challenging him and his patience.

Mak sighs annoyingly as he lifts  Rafe onto his back.

"Wait, no no."

"You'll fucking thank me." Mak ran off with Rafe.

✥✥✥
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"What's wrong, Scared?" Malachi glares at Selene amusingly as she backs away.

Selene scoffs, "I'm doing this for a reason!" She yells

"Yeah, for a fucking dumb reason." 

Malachi grasps his hands around her pale neck. "So how would you like this death, hm?"

"Snap neck, Fangs to the neck?— rip heart?, hm..maybe rip your head off?" Malachi titled his head at the woman.

Selene struggles furiously, her face turning red as she gasps for air.

As Selene starts to lose consciousness, Malachi becomes more determined to finish her off and end her once and for all. He squeezes his hands around her neck more tightly, applying more pressure.