𝟒𝟎 ✯ do it

ミ★✫彡
- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 -
- 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 -
-

"Oh, fuck Rhea we're going to destroy you."

"Do it."

Mak released his fangs out of my flesh, he hurried and took my shirt off that was revealing my bra. Marcus licked the access blood that was dripping down my neck.

I helped and unbuckled my bra, revealing my pretty brown nipples. Mak didn't waste any time sucking my left one, and Malachi sucked the other.

I moaned in Milo's mouth as he kissed me, the males were biting my nipple continuously, playing with it— teasing me.

I looked down at the males sucking my nipples, I groaned my head back moaning. Milo placed his index finger on my lips forcing me to be quiet.

Mak kissed me all the way down, he pulled off my pants and panties and began spitting and sucking on my clit. "Fuck." I moaned out

Marcus covered my mouth so I could be quiet while Mak was using his speed to suck my clit and fingering me fast, I moan and groan my head back. Milo was now sucking my nipple and Malachi was Kissing me. "Head up and watch," he demanded

I lifted my head up and watched Mak as he sucked my juices. "I'm about to cum." I moaned

"hold it," Mak said

Sucking and smacking sounds filled the room. "let me fuck her first." Malachi said

Mak moved out of the way and pulled his pants down revealing his 9-inch dick towards my face.

"open your mouth, Rhea," he demands

I opened my mouth and sucked it,

"I'll guide you," he told

I felt Malachi rubbing my clit, "all wet for me, I see."
I jumped from the pressure of his dick inserting into my vagina.

I tried to move my hand towards my vagina.
"move your fucking hand." Malachi thrust into me

"slow." mak told his brother

"Obviously."

I gagged on Mak's dick as he slowly deep it down my throat. Mak began whimpering softly.

Milo and Marcus were still sucking on my nipples, waiting for their turn to fuck me.

"you're so beautiful rhea." Mak groaned

✥✥✥

I was now in backshots position getting fucked by Marcus who was fucking the shit out of me, it hurt but it was a good hurt. I moaned into the pillow as much as I could from the pleasure I was receiving.

I love them so much, and I mean't it. Milo played with my clit from down below as I was getting fucked.

My skin slapping against Marcus flesh filled the room. I gazed into Mak dead eyes as I was getting pounded. He kissed me on my lips and whispered in my ear.

"release." his voice gruff.

✥✥✥

I wrapped my towel around my soaked body, my braids were also damped from my hour shower.