𝟓𝟕 ✯ selene dutch

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 -
-

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

"Can we get some food?" Rafe says as we walk.

"Rafe did those Doritos not feed you up?"

"Obviously no! If I'm asking." Rafe says as we stroll down the path.

"There's a bar down the block, maybe they got some food in there," Marcie says from behind

"Next time don't invite the human boy brother," Malachi said walking past everyone. 

✥✥✥
𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒.

Everyone walked into a bar in French Quarter New Orleans, and are immediately struck by the vibrant atmosphere. The bar is filled with a mix of older male bikers and female strippers, creating a lively and interesting scene. As they made their way around the room, they all see several men seated at bars and tables, drinking liquor and watching the strippers with a mixture of admiration and hunger. The noise levels in the bar are high, and there is a constant buzz of conversation and clanking glasses to create a truly unique and energetic atmosphere.

"The fuck?" Rafe said

"Language Rafe." Marcus says jokingly 

"Where is her clothes."

Just stop staring, will you?" Malachi patted Rafe shoulder.

"Hm." Marcie hums as her and everyone else make their way to the bar counter.

Beside them was a woman with black hair, very beautiful but independent. She was drinking a shot of liquor or wine. she had red lipstick and a biker jacket on.

The bartender heads towards Rafe who was staring at the woman. "Hello sir, what can I get you?"

"he's fifteen." Mak said randomly not even paying attention to them.

"Oh my bad."

"I'm not fifteen today." Rafe whispers

Marcie rolled her eyes chuckling from Rafe's comment, "Me on the other hand will take a scotch of whiskey please."

"Me and my brothers would have Bourbon and for this younger one here," Malachi looked at Rafe.

"He'll have Water."

"Excuse me?" He scrunched his face up.

The older black haired woman laughed softly under her breath as she drunk her shot of liquor.

"It'll be right up." The bartender smiles off.

Rafe went to a chair to sit down  to be on his phone, Milo followed after him.

"New here?" The woman sipped her wine.