𝟓𝟓 ✯ bayou part 1

ミ★✫彡
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑
- 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 -
-

"We've been walking for hours, I'm tired can we take a break." Rafe whined

"Did you forget that we're on a chase?"

"Mak literally carried me on his back while you guys were running kilometers! I'm sure their gone!" Rafe whined annoyingly again

"Oh shut up." Malachi rolled his eyes.

"Shut up freak."

Malachi blew raspberries at Rafe like he was child. "Can you please act your age brother." Mak said annoyingly

"Now Marcie, Where is this witch? And what the hell is her name— you haven't even told us yet."

"Her name is Lilith Warren, her house is on a bayou," Marcie replied

"A bayou?" Rafe said tensing up

"Isn't there alligators in the lake? Why the hell is her house on a Bayou it's giving horror movie vibes." Rafe rambled.

"Just stay behind and chill please, and stay away from the water because we don't want no one falling in." Marcie winked her eye at Rafe from the last sentence.

"You don't got to tell me twice."

"It's down this ramp, everyone," she said

Marcie, Mak, Malachi, Marcus, Milo and Rafe are walking down a ramp in the darkness towards a dark and eerie-looking house that stands on the shoreline of a bayou close to a lake. The air is still and moist, and the smell of rotting vegetation fills the air. The house is surrounded by overgrown vegetation and is covered in ivy, which climbs up its sides like tendrils. Long wooden stairs ascend the side of the house to a large wooden gate set in an old wrought-iron fence, and the whole structure has a dilapidated look that adds to its mystifying and ominous aura.

"Oh hell nah." Rafe said trying to walk away.

Milo grabbed him by his shirt, "You are with five vampires you'll be alright." He sighs.

"The house look old, how do you know someone is still living in there." Rafe asks

"We can hear a heartbeat from a far distance." Milo said

"Just like we can hear yours." Malachi grin at the male.

Rafe scrunch his face in disgust and walked towards Marcie who was leading the way.

"And you're sure this witch will help us bring back my sister?" Rafe asks

"I'm sure she'll will,"

Rafe smiles from her response feeling secured.

"There's someone here." Marcie says

As everyone step inside the house through the old wrought-iron gate, they are met with an eerie scene. In the center of the room, everyone are surprised by its opulent interior. Compared to the run-down exterior, the interior is a dramatic contrast, with ornate gold fixtures, elegant paintings and sculptures, and bright-burning candles, creating a rich and glamorous atmosphere. The walls of the house have been completely transformed, and the dilapidation of the outside is nowhere to be found.