4

Finney's aunt finally got moved into Denver and finney is now staying with her. Gwen got out of the hospital and also is staying with their aunt.

Vance and finney are moving his and gwens things into his aunts house. Gwen ended up hurting breaking her arm while she was in the hospital so she cant help. "hey finney, is this yours?" Vance asks, showing him a book. "yesss, ive been looking for this book, vancey poo" finney jokes, taking the book out his hand and placing it in a box. "dont ever call me that again, dipshit" vance says, rolling his eyes playfully. "whatever you say, Vance" finney says. "you wanna take a break? Weve been working for like hours" he adds. "sure, what you wanna do?" Vance asks, stretching. "broo lets go to Mcdonalds" vance adds, before falling and hitting his head on finneys desk. "BAAHAHJSSJJAAAKHSKSHSKSJSJSKA" finney says, in his laughing languge. After a few moments, finney calmed down. "is yo' head okay-" finney asks, trying not to laugh. "no bitch i think i lost braincells bc of that, damn" vance says, rubbing his head. "anyways- lets go to Mcdonalds" vance says, dragging finney outside. Finney decides it would be best if he drove bc vance almost killed them by driving into a tree...vance conects his phone to the speaker and starts blasting bad bunny, not shamed at all. "bro i just relized that this bitch aint got no roof...IM FINNA PLAY SOME CRAZY ASS SONGS HAHAHHA" vance yells, laughing like a maniac. Finney stars driving and vance starts playing "Super Freaky Girl" by nicki manaj. Vance was living the life fr, bro was singing and dancing while peple was staring at them. They finally got to Mcdonalds and went inside. "omg finney...i forgot robin works here..bro..hes gonna poisin my food.." vance whispers. "idk who that is but like if you die while im my car, im pushing you out and running you over." Finney jokes. "you a bitch, finney" vance says. "what the hell you want, anyways?" Finney asks, taking out his credit card. "uhhhh idk a chicken sandwhich. Oh and finney, you have to eat something" vance says, placing a hand on finneys shoulder. "im not really hungry but i guess ill get a chicken bisicut since its small" finney says, getting in line. "good. Because your bonethug looking ass needs to eat, you heard what mr doctor says" vance jokes, flicking finney forehead. "welcome to mcdonalds...oh shit, vance!" Robin says, smiling. "wassup robinnnn" vance says, dabbing robin up. "whos this?" Robin asks, looking at finney. "thats my pookie, finney" vance says, slightly hugging finney. "bitch...i thought i was your pookie.." robin says, fake crying. "well, your nucular power plant lookin' ass hasnt been talking or hanging out with me but finney has and i know more about finney than i will ever know about you" vance explains, smirking at robin. "man, fuck you. I can just be bruce's pookie, anyways" robin says, rolling his eyes playfully. "Anyways, the fuck yall want to eat?" He adds. "uhh i want a chicken sandwhich and he wants a chicken bisicut- oh and add some fries." Vance says. "wait, vance do you think gwen would want anything?" Finney says, looking at vance. Robin looks at them then smirks(THAT BITCH KNOWS THEY LIKE EACH OTHER BEFORE THEY DO😭🙏🏼) vance looks down at finney and says "ohh yeahh...uhh and give us fuck i dont know, a big mac?" vance says, shrugging. "Is that all?" Robin asks. They nod. "okay, that will be $37.65" robin says. "yo finn i got it" vance says. "what? no, im paying for it" finney says, putting his card in the slot. "i hate you finney, never let me pay for shit" vance says, rolling his eyes. "youll be fine, you shithead" finney joked. Vance shot him a glare then looked at robin. "uhh just go wait then ill bring yalls food to you" robin says, walking to he back. Finney and vance sit down at a table and just simply talk and wait. "bro finney, we should try to stay overnight at a blowing alley one day!" vance says, with a deadass look on his face. "bro what-" finney laughed. "like yk one of us stay in there while closing and then help the other one get in!" Vance explains, while robin was bringing their food. Robin whispers "i think your name is finney, but like bro if he wants to do sum illegal then do it bc hes fun asf..but if that hoe wants to get high then run bc he crazy when high" in finneys ear, which causes finney to giggle a little. Vance shoots robin a glare and robin just flips him off and gayly runs away. "what'd he say, finney?" Vance asked, with a 'istg im gonna beat his ass' tone. "he just said that your fun when doing illegal things but crazy when your high" finney says. "oh- well, its true. Anyways, lets eat, shall we?" Vance says, taking a bite out of his burger. Finney just rolled his eyes. Lately, finney hasnt been eating right. He always said the excuse was because he was worried or because his dad was hurting them or whatever. But it wasnt, finney got bulliled in one of his schools. People called him fat and shit and soon after he started to beleive it. So he stopped eating. He hasnt ate in a while so the food in front of him is making him feel sick. While he hesitantly takes a bit all he can think about is how many calories he is gaining. "yo finney you okay? You look like your about to throw up" vance says, grabbing finneys hand. "im fine..just not hungry.." finney responds, giving him a slight smile. Vance frowns. "okay, um. Lets go to your house and um yeah just do whatever, okay?" Vance says, getting up. "yeah..okay" finney says, following vance. They drive to finneys house, still listening to fire music tho.