15(making this shit during school)

In 7th period.....
(Sorry if its bad, im making this chapter during school!)

The bell rings, which causes the whole class to pack up quickly and get the fuck out. Finney and griffin go to his car and they go get vance, bruce, and robin.

"hey finn!" Bruce says, getting in finneys car. "hey!!" Finney replies. The other two get in the car and finney starts to drive. They decided to hang out again today, but this time at the park. "hey finn, i thought you said you wasnt popular? A lot of people were talking and some were flirting with you" griffin says. "oh...idk i didnt think i was popular, but maybe i am? And the flirting was fake-- well most of it was." Finney says, laughing near the end. "oh-- well i think your popular! Bc when we walked im you got a lot of heys and hellos" griffin explains. "finneys akward ass is actually popular?" Vance says, with a sarcastic tone. Finney just rolls his eyes.

At the park....

"hey finney!" A boy calls out, waving. "hiiii!" Finney says, waving back. "who is that?" Robin says. "HE TALKS TO YOU?? YOUR SO FUCKING LUCKY OML" griffin exclaims. "what? Why?" Finney says, confused. "hes qualified as the prettiest and most popular person in our school! And he hardly talks to anyone who he dosent like!!!!" Griffin says. "ew, thats the prettiest person in our school? Thats sad tbh" finney says, shrugging his shoulders.

About an hour later.....

"VANCE STOP CHASING ME, YOU BITCH" robin yells, running away from vance's scary ass. "NO BITCH YOU FUCKING HIT MY HEAD" vancr yells, pushing robin and making them fall, rolling down a hill. "they gotta be dead" billy says, getting up and walking to the hill. "BAHAHAHHAHAKSNXKSMDBKABXSSNVDAMIDSNSBSJSM OML YALL LOOK SO GOOFY SJSNA SHDKSJS" billy says, laughing. The rest get up and walk to billy. They look at vance and robin just so see them still rolling, but being stopped by a tree. "oops" is all finney says, before pushing billy. (Rip Billy Showalter, he was pushed of a hill and ended up dying because of finney blake.) "OH FUCK YOU!" billy yells, flying-- not rolling, flying down the hill. "what. the. fuck." Bruce says, laughing. "idk man, idk" finney says, laughing. "so lets just leave them down there and go play in the play area!!!!" Bruce says, grabbing finney wrist and dragging him to the play area. Then they play on the slide and shit, yk just being two zesty best friends...

When everyone finally went their asses home...

Finney walked into his aunts house to be greeted with yelling. He thought he escaped all the yelling and drunk slurring when he got seperated from his father, but apparently not. He assumed it wad just a small argument and went to his room. He took a shower, did his skincare, put pjs on and decided to read a book about space. "FUCK YOU, LIYDIA" is all you hear before glass breaking and something falling. Finney quickly runs down the stairs to see his aunt passed out and bleeding from her head. Finney freezes, getting flashbacks from when he was with his father. "boy..if you tell anyone *hic* about this... i will *hic* beat your ass. *hic* now get your fucking aunt of the floor and clean her up...usless child *hic*" henry slurred out, slapping finney. Then he stumbled into the living room and passes out on the couch.

Finney pov...

Welp, i guess the abuse will never stop. Whatever, its not that bad. And maybe, this is a one time thing, and he will realize that he is being a drunk and an abusive asshole. Probaly not. I mean, look at him...hes obviously is stupid, he probaly graduated high school with a fucking D...anywayd...i should help this slut. Ugh.

3rd person...

Finney gets a soft cloth and wets it, putting it to the bloody scar on her forehead. He cleans it extremely well then putd achohol on the scar, then a bandage. He drags her to her bef and lays her down. Then goes back to his room. He sees he had a few messages but none from people he actually liked, so he ignored it. He was trying to fall asleep until he heard loud ass stomping coming to his room. "ah fuck...here we go again.." finney thought ad henry opened the door. "WHERE IS THAT SLUT AT?" he slurred, shaking finney. "If you mean my aunt, shes in her room..." finney says, quietly. "okay." Henry says, throwing finney on the floor and leaving. He gets back into his bed and goes to sleep.