17(valentines day special)

3rd person pov.....

Its valentines day, and vance was walking to finneys house. Finney was pacing around his room, trying to find something to wear. He quickly picks something put and gets dressed, and suprisingly its not that bad of an outfit. He finishes his hair and gets the stuff he bought for vance and places it on his bed. He hears the doorbell ring, and finney being the only one home, had to rush down stairs and open the door. "hey finn" vance says, smiling. "hey, V" finney says, opening the door so vance can actually walk in. Vance walks in and finney closes the door. "oh..um, these are for you.." vance says, handing finney a big bouqet of red roses and tulips. "omg...vanceee there my favorite flowerssss" finney says, slightly jumping up and down(the autism is crazy) vance giggles and mumbled an "i know" "well, come up stairs, i have your valentines!!" Finney says, taking hid hand and walking to the stairs. Finney didnt even acknolage the bag in vances hand because he was to excited on seeing vances reaction to his gifts. "okay so i got you a few diffrent things, so just pick a bag!" Finney exclaims happily. Vance smiled and picked the bag in the middle. He opens it to see a "slipknot" hoodie and some posters of his favorite bands. Vance gasps slightly when he sees the hoodie, because he had been wanting this for a while. "fuck...omg finney..how much did this cost?" Vance says, smiling like a maniac. "you dont need to know that...but do you like it??" Finney asks. "hell yeah! Ive been wanting this for fucking years!" Vance says, hugging finney. Finney hugs back and kisses him slightly on the cheek. Vance gets the other bag and opens it. He sees a blsck shirt--- no multiple. Oh and a hoodie. He takes out the shirts and relizes there matching shirts. They both say "i ❤️ my boyfriend" the reason finney got this for vance is because ge remembered vance saying that he liked matching things and he has always loved shirts that says stuff like that. And because he would where it in public just to make the homophobic people mad. He gets the hoodie out and quickly relizes its one of those 'kiss hoodies' (yk its black and you basically paint a rectangle white and put red stuff on your lips and kiss the white spot) Vance wanted to squeal with happiness, but he held it in. Vance decidef to try the hoodie on, so he put it on. in other words, HE LOVED IT.

Now, its time for finney to look at his gifts from vance. He also has two bags for finney. He hands finney a random bag. Finney gentle opens it and sees a hoodie. He looks at the hoodie and immediatly relizes that its his favorite bands hoodie, just astrology version. "vance...you didnt have to....it probaly costed a lot, didnt it?" Finney says, bringing vance in for a hug. "you dont need to know that, but do you like it?" Vance says, mocking finney. "yess!!! I love it vance...thank you, i guess" finney says, smiling maniacly. There was also some astrology posters and some conan gray posters(conan gray😻😻) He got the next bag and opened it. It was some pictures on finney and vance together, on some dates. Which, finney loved because he has been wanting to make a photo wall of his and vance. There was also some matching pajama pants, that was hello kitty. And at the very bottom, there was some chocolate but it had a small note on it.

Finn, so like ik you dont really like chocalate but its Valentines day and thats the only mf thing they had. I also know that your eating disorder isnt getting better, but if you can, try to eat one everyday. It'll make me happy <3 i love you
-vance

Finney smiled at the note, happy someone actually cared about him. "thank you, vance.. i love you too btw..." finney says.

And thats how their valentine went <3