13

The middle of the movie

Everyone was still on call, everyone watching the same movie at their house/hotel. Soon after a horrible muder scene happened, finney fell asleep. Thankfully, he moved back to his bed and got on facetime on his phone. Vance wasnt even paying attenetion to the movie, he was focused on something else; someone else. He kept thinking about the kiss. It was his first kiss. And for someone that has had like 5 girlfriends, you would think they had their first kiss already, but no. Everytime he thought about it, the more red he got. After what seems likes years of thinking about the kiss, the movie ended. "dont be too loud, finney  went to sleep" vance said, whispering. "okay..but wtf was that ending..." bruce whispered. They stayed up talking for hours and hours, some falling alseel while listening to the other talk. Soon, it was only robin and vance awake. "im gonn try to sleep, night vance. Oh and btw, i know your still thinking about the kiss." Robin whispered. "is it that obvious?" vance asked. "kinda, but dont worry man. Hes not gonna hate you, beause it was almost like you could see the fireworks sparking everywhere. Oh and if you like him, which obviously you do, he likes you too. How do i know? He kissed back. Thats how i know. So just think about that for a few seconds and then go to sleep. Goodnight, vance." Robin says. "night, robin..." vance says, already thinking about what he said. Nobody hangs up because bruce likes to wake up with other peoples chatter instead of arguing.

The morning: finney was the first to wake up, so he decided to go ahead and decided that he would just where pajamas today. While he was putting his skin cream on his face, vance came behind him and slipped his arms around finney. "oh hey, V" finney says, finishing up his skincare. Vance mumbles a 'good morning' and puts his hesd in finneys shoulder. "are you okay?" Finney says, turning around in vances arm. "mhm..just sleepy" vance mumbles. "ah, okay." Finney says. Vances closes his eyes, not drifting to sleep, just resting his eyes. Finney decides to hug back, so it'll be more comftorable. "you wanna go to the mall today?" Vances asks, fully awake now. "Sure! It'll be fun!!" Finney says, smiling. Vance moves away to go to his bag and finney goes to get his phone, just to hear 'arguing'

Billy- TF YOU MEAN?! YOUR LITTERALLY
DATING HIM.

Robin- WERE NOT DATING, YET ACFUALLY.

Bruce- YEAH, DUMBASS

Griffin- but yall kiss and do couple things...

Bruce- so does vance and finney, but their not a couple

Billy- OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THAT...IMMA SEE HOW MANY LIKES IT GOT FR

Bruce- PLS DO BC I FORGOT TO CHECK IT

Robin- SPEAKING OF THEM, WHERE ARE THEY? ARE THEY STILL ASLEEP?

finney- no, were right here

Bruce- hey finney finn finn!!!!

Finney- hey bruce!! :D

Robin- wheres big boy va-

Vance- Hey finn, my dearest, loviest, bestest, friend ever...do you perhaps maybe know where i put my headphones??

Finney- vance. You had them litterally yesterday! But i think you put them in you bag, like the front pocket

Vance- whatever

Robin- yall got special plans today??

Finney- uhh were going to a mall

Vance- ye- YOU GOT TATTOOS??

Finney- oh uhhh yeahhh

Vance- OMG WAIT I WANNA TATTOO

Finney- OMGGG I WANT ANOTHER ONE ON MY ARMMM WE SHOULD GET LIKE THE SAME ONE

vance- YESSSS

*they rant on about tattoos for like 5 minuetes*

Billy- autism.

Vance- stfu i dont have autism, idk about finn though...

Finney- bitch, please

Bruce- THE SASS OML

Billy- GOODNESS GOD THE SASS-

Vance- SHUT UP- DAMN FINNEY CANT HEAR ME, IM TRYNA TALK YOU HOES

Robin- anna oop?

Vance- hey robs

Robin- hey vance!

Vance- ANYWAYS. finney, as i wad saying, do you wanna go get something to eat? Just remember what i told you

Finney- yeah...we can but im not that hungry

Vance- a couple peices of toast, perhaps? Please

Finney: i-ill try

Vance- thanks, finn....DONT. JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING BC ITS SERIOUS.

billy- ..Aww?

Vance hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket. Vance gets dressed and they decide to go to a breafast place. Finney drives, ofc. "i love blasting inappropriate songs and making old people stare at us" vance says, smiling and playing 'cpr by Cupcakke' (the song at the very top) "vanceee your gonna get us yelled atttt" finney says, looking at vance. "its okay finnnnnn, ill protect my prince charming" vance says, play kissing finneys hand. Finney blushes and startd driving again. "AYYYY LOVE THE MUSICCCCCC" some random teenager kid yells. "YUHHHHHH" vance yells, causing finney to laugh. Vance decides to play a romantic song, just to tease finney. Finney absolutely hates love songs, expect Mitski and TV girl's. Vance looks at finney, and finds his eyes laced on finneys lips. Vance couldnt help but remember the kiss, then he relized. He liked finney. Pinball vance hopper, likes some kid named finney blake? Opposite attracts, i guess. Vance relizes the songs ended so he snaps back in reality and changes it to s rock song, specifaclly KILLIONAIRE by Jake webber.

End of chapter