‼️sluts only‼️

Bruce- EVERYONE WAKE THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY

griffen- im not going, im sick 😋

Vance- ITS A MONDAY???

robin- YES YOU SILLY GOOSE

vance- BITCH DONT CALL ME A GOOSE. YOU ARE LITTERALLY A OVERSIZED HIPPO.

billy- 😨 oh...

bruce- oh hey, billy.

Billy- hello bruce.

Vance- uhm, am i missing something here?

Robin- fr the tension is so thick i can feel it through my screen

Griffen- im scared....but...what happened??

billy- i threw the paper on his lawn and i moved on with my day, right? So i was like 3 houses down, when i see THIS MF DRIVING UP BEHIND ME. I LET HIM PASS BC I THOUGHT HE WAS IN A HURRY. BUT NO HE OPENS HIS DOOR AND LETS A FUCKING VICIOUS DOG OUT. SO I START PEDDLING FAST ASF AND TRYING TO GET AWAY FEOM THAT THING. AND I END UP RUNNING INTO HIS CAR. I LOST THE DOG AND THEN BRUCE AND ME STARTED FIST FIGHTING. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET, HE THREW ME IN THE BACK OF HIS CAR AND STARTED PUNCHING ME BRO. THANKFULLY, I GOT ON HIM AND STARTED PUNCHING HIM INSTEAD. AND NOW WERE BEEFIN🤷🏻‍♂️

*vance took a screenshot of chat*

Vance- anyways, WHAT THE FUCK.

robin- im scared.

Griffen- fr...bruce, what made you so mean all of a sudden...?

Bruce- idk i just started raging when i saw billys ugly ass face

Robin- oh, i get it. That happens a lot

Vance- yeah, happens to me all the time

Griffen- 😨 bro-

Robin- ok where the fuck is finn? Bruce what did you do.

Griffen- vance, did you guys get inti a fight?

Vance- bitch no

Bruce- and robin i didnt do nothing to my bae finn

Billy- ohhh, didnt he mention about him not feeling good at the sleepover?

Vance- idk im about to text him and if he doesnt answer im calling him and he if STILL doesnt answer, im going to his house 😋

Robin- ...fun!

Bruce- ANYWAYS. WHILE THATS HAPPENING, GET TO SCHOOL, THE REST OF YOU.

griffen- yall im being forced to go. Im gonna kms.

Billy- youll be fine, also bruce im omw

Robin- me too

With vance.....

Vance- finney?????

Vance- finnnnnn

Vance- FINNEY ANSWER MEEE PLS

Vance- yk we got school

Vance- finney??

Vance- ykw im coming to your house.

And vance did exactly that.

Finney pov....
I woke up to he bright sun shining in my eyes, which pissed me off. I also heard tapping. It sounded like it was coming from my window. I lean up to look at my window, i see a figure but my curtains are in the way. I open the window and i hear someone climb in. I rub my eyes, litterally not caring. I lay back down on my very comftorable bed, until i hear a familiar voice. "Finn?" They asks. Vance. My eyes shoot open and i snap my head to him to see if it was actually him. I smile once i relize it actually is him. I reach for his hand, which i successfully get. I yank him towards me and i sit up so i can cuddle onto him. I feel his arms warp around my back, his thumb rubbing in circles, ever so softly. "finn...we have school.." he says, playing with my hair. I groan. "fuck...okay, let me go get changed.." i say, getting out of bed and lazily walking to my closet and getting baggy pants with a rather tight shirt. I put on a few necklaces and ring, then i fix my hair and make sure my face looks pretty. I do realize that this shirt is kinda short so it covers most of my stomach, but it is leaving some skin showing. I hope vance dosent mind to much. I walk out my bathroom to see vance sitting on my bed, playing with one of the many things i have in my room. He slightly smiles and stands up. He slips his hands onto my waist and pulls me close. He kisses my forehead, which leads to me cupping his face and kissing him. I do have to stand on my tippie toes a little but its okay. He kisses back and his hands goes up my shirt, which i think shocked us both. We both broke the kiss to look at where his hand was. He started giggling, "this is why you dont wear shirts that shows your waist" he says, giggling. He put his other hand up my shirt and onto my back, making me arch my back some. I see him smirk when i arch my back. I kiss him and quickly turn away to get my things for school. I was about to look for a jaket but vance handed me his. And thank Jesus, it went with my outfit. I mumbled a 'thank you' then i put my shoes on. I grabbed my backpack, phone, airpods, and car keys then we headed out. We get in the car and while vance and me were randomly talking about lady gaga, he places his hand on my thigh. WHY IS HE LIKE THIS😭 UGH HE IS GONNA GET MY FLUSTERED BEFORE I GO TO MY SCHOOL..but he acted like nothing was diffrent so i went along with it. Soon, i placed my hand ontop of his and interlocked our fingers. Unfortunatly, i had to drop him off at his school. But he did kiss me before me got out so thats fun. But yeah, i dropped him off at his school then i went to mine. I walked in getting many 'hey finneys' but its okay..bc i like having hoes. anyways, i find griffen talking to some more popular football boys. "oh, hey finn", he says. "wsg griffen" i say.