21

Vance and finney walked to the carnival hand in hand. However, once they got to the carnival they took their hands away from each others. They also relized that there was a lot of people they have never seen before, and some famous people/youtubers. They didnt think to much of it, though. Since this is a world famous carnival. They walk to the somewhat small line and they wait until they get to the front. Vance pays for both of their arm bands, since he was taking finney on this date. They start walking around and they see this cool rollercoster. "finn, we should ride that!!" Vance exclaims. "okay!" Finney says, dragging vance to the line. There was a lot of youtubers in line that they was gonna ride with. You had to be seated in a cart with 4 people. Vance and finney got seated with this gay youtube couple, who are recording.

"hi, how are you guys doing?" One of them asks. "were good, how are you?" Finney says, smiling at them. "Were lovely, thank you for asking!" They say. "finn, is that your sister?" Vance asks, pointing. "stop pointing, its rude--- wait..THAT IS HER... GWEN!! GWENNY!!" finney yells, waving. Vance starts laughing, aswell as the others. "GO AWAY FINNEY. FUCK YOU" she yells, flipping him off. "I HOPE YOU GET RAN OVER, BITCH" finney yells, flipling her off aswell. "omg..yall really need to fix yalls relationship.." vance says, chuckling. "yeah, sorry" finney says. "so how old are you two?" They ask. "Im 18 and hes 17" vance says. "oh! Well, i am 21 and hes 20! My name is Kai and he is Starr" Kai says, smiling. "pleasure to meet you both, im finney and he is vance!" Finn says, smiling aswell. The ride starts moving and vance holds out his hand. "hold my hand if yoy get scared" he says, teasingly. Finney immediatly holds his hand. "oh- uhh are you good bro" vance asks. "no. this is fucking scary, V-- AHHHHHHHHHHHY FUCK OMG AHHHHG" finney screams. "YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE FUN, STARR AHHHHHHH THIS SHIT ISNT FUN AHHHHHHHH" kai screams. Vance an starr starts screaming aswell, since it starts going upside down.

The ride ended and all four of them look traumatized. "never again." Kai says. "Never fucking again." Starr agrees. They look at finney and vance. "THAT WAS FUCKING AWSOME!!" vance and finney say at the sametime. "WHAT." Starr says. "It was scary, but it was hella fun!" Vance says, smiling like a maniac. "then go ride that ride. Its higher than this one." Kai says, poitning to a tall ride. It just goes up really high and then drops really, really fast. "bet" vance and finney agree. They all get off the ride and go to the other ride. Kai and starr just record them. Once the ride starts going up kai says "dating or best friends?" "Definatley dating." Starr says.

Vance and finney are at the top and all they hear is "click!" And then they drop. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHG FUCK FINN WERE GONNA DIE" vance screams. Finney screams as well but starts laughing. The ride finally ends and finney is laughing his ass off and vance is shaking. (A/N: when i got off that ride, my hands and legs were shaking badly 😭🙏🏼 its bc i thought i was gonna die :D)  they go back to kai and starr, who is laughing their asses off. "that was the funniest shit ive ever seen- oml, im so posting that" kai says, laughing. Vance is stumbling around and finney is trying to make sure he doesnt fall. "ah, well it was nice meeting you two! Have fun, yeah?" Starr says, smiling. "yeah, okay!! Have fun, aswell" finney says. Kai and starr walk off, talking to the camera.

"finn, can we play that game, pleaseeee??" Vance asks, grabbing finneys hand. "uhhh sure ig" finney replies, smiling slightly. They walk to the game and pay for it, then can vance starts playing. After a small amount of time, he won. "What prize do you want, dear?" The older lady asks, nicely.  "the rocket ship plushie, please" vance says. She hands it to him and then vance goes to find finney(he went to a diffrent line to get a drink, i forgot to add that, sorry) finney was waiting beside the shop thing with two drinks in his hands. "ah, vance! I got you a drink" he says, handing it to vance. "thanks, i guess. I won you this, btw" vance says, giving finney the plushie. "oh..thank you, V" finney says, quickly pecking him on the cheek. Vance's face starts to heat up, red slowly starting to form on his ears and face.