A/N: talking shit :D

Yawl im sorry but like i really need to talk shit rn. Atp, it might be a vent idek. OKAY. SO LETS START WITH THE ANNOYING BUT NOT THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE, OKAY?

so theres this girl, lets name her M. So shes a pick me💀🙏🏼 but shes not THAT bad. But like...GIRL PULL YOUR SHIRT DOWN. YOUR WEARING A OVER SIZED SHIRT TO COVER YOUR ASS, BUT YOU CHOOSE TO PULL IT OVER YOUR ASS AND SHOW IT. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT. AND DIDNT YOU GET CAUGHT STUFFING YOUR BRA LAST YEAR? idk man...thats kinda weird to me. But i wouldnt know, since like i am a whole ass man👹 OML. AND PPL NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT. LIKE I LITTERALLY GO OUT TO A STORE AND I SAY "thank you" OR WTV AND SOME SAY "your welcome, miss" BITCH DO I LOOK LIKE A "miss" TO YOU? MF I DONT EVEN SOUND LIKE A GIRL. I HAVE A FUCKING DEEP VOICE. ATP, THEY DOING IT ON PURPOSE. but anyways...:D

So now...lets talk about J...so first things first, they go by it/its pronous, and...ITS A FURRY...SO TODAY IT WAS FATSHAMING A GIRL....but dont you weigh 400 pounds at age 15? LIKE..IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR YOUR WEIGHT... BUT BRO. OMG AND I HAVE TO SIT BESIDE IT. I AM LITTERALLY GOING RO THROW MYSELF OFF A CLIFF. SHES IN MY RTI AND SHE HAS TO SIT AT A TABLE BC SHE CANT FIT IN THE MF DESKS....i want to move so fucking bad but i cant. bc if i move that means my friend is going to have to move because i have to help they read, since they have dyslexia. and my teacher dosent want to interrupt anyone, so she put us away from most people. AND I WAS SO HAPPY BC I HAVE BEEF W/ LIKE HALF THE PPL IN THAT CLASS. specifally, J. Also, i was walking to class with my friend, Sam, and J randomly came up to us a barked then got mad when Sam yelled "CALL ANIMAL CONTROL YAWL. WE GOT A BIG ONE..IT LOOKS DANGEROUS.." like bro, you barked at us, he did something reasonable. Get over it. Itdidnt even get that mad when someone called it the f slur in 2nd period.  Idk man but istg let it fucking say something to me again and i will punch it. I might get sent to juvie but atp i dont give a fuck.

now...the person who gives me the ick more than J... B. oh. my. goodness. If your reading this, get ready for weird shit. Like, mentally prepare yourself rq.

Okay, so lets start of slowly and progressivly gey worse. So, in my 3rd period i was minding my business when i hear someone yell "YOU DONT SAY THAT." i look up bc like yk drama. It looks at me and says "TF YOU STARING AT?" ...DO YOU NOT SEE THE REST OF THE CLASS STARING? so i say "you, obviously." this bitch comes running to me with a book in her hand...i kid you not, this bitch looks like she was gonna kill me. So i get up and fucking run for my life, bc like im not dying by getting beat to death with a book, tf. She throws the books at me and i fucking like grab another one, that happens to be harder amd throw it at her, right? She looks at me and starts screaming that i hit her for so reason..girl..you came running at me with a book. I HAD EVERY REASON TO FIGHT BACK. but thankfully, our teacher wasnt in there and i kinda jusy went back to my seat. And B got into trouble, while i just got a 'talking too' OH, BUT THATS NOT ALL.. recently, Xavion and me started dating and we JUST made it like non-private ig you could say? But anyways, B has a HUGEEEE crush on him, right? She had this notebook the she always carries around with her. I mean, she NEVER leaves it, not even when we run around the track for gym. But today i found it in a class, and i wasnt gonna look at it but i got bored so i read some of the stuff on it. It was smut. Fucking smut. NOT ONLY THAT BUT IT WAS SMUT OF HER AND XAVION... im still traumatized by that...bc like..IT WAS SO DETAILED. IT MADE ME WANT TO KMS. UGHHH I LITTERALLY ALMOST THREW UP. and if you are wondering what it said, i remember one sentence. That one sentence said, "he shoved his fingers into me and i released onto his fingers." FUCK. I CANT DO THIS TODAY. I THINK IM GONNA THROW UP. like actually. Idk just anything to do with uhm yk sex makes me want to die. Like go in a hold and bury myself. But anyways....IDK WHATS WRONG WITH HER, THOUGH. BUT SHE GOT SWITCHED OUT OF MY 3RD PERIOD BC OF SOME REASONS, BUT SHE GOT PUT IN THE CLASS NEXT TO US AND I COULD STILL HEAR HER YELLING. i could smell it too. IM SO SORRY💀🙏🏼 but yeah. Before i throw up at thinking about her, im just gonna stop talking about her rn.

AND OMLLL I WENT TO THE MIDDLE SCHOOL TODAY AND I WAS SCARED FOR MY LIFE. THOSE MFS ARE ACTUAL DEMONS. no offense to midle schoolers or anything but...WHATS WRONG WITH YALL? WHY ARE YALL SO MEAN?? I HAD TO HELP A TEACHER WITH SOMETHING AND THIS KID CALLED ME "little boy" OK BUT ARENT YOU LIKE 12? I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO THROW A CHAIR AT SOMEONE MORE IN MY LIFE.

but anyways, I hope you enjoyed my lovely shit talking!! :D

-micheal <3