16

Vance pov....

HAHDDJJDBD WHAT THE FUCKKKK???? I KNEW I WAS GAY BUT OML. I SHOULD NOT HAVE ENJOYED THAT KISS SO MUCH. FUCK. ngl i kinda wanna keep our relationship secret for now. Not because im ashamed of him, just because its more fun to hide it. Idk why, but ill ask him about it in the morning.

What the fuck..i just relized how weird my family is..their so gross aswell, like GET A LIFE. Anyways....while their doing that, im going to my room. I gotta finish school work anyways, because those dumbass teachers really be testing me.

Ill start with math, since they said their going over what we did in middle school. So it should be easy. Wait...WTF IS THIS SHIT? SINCE WHEN DID THEY ADD LETTERS TO MATH? WHY ARE THEY ON HANGERS??? WTF IS HAPPENING. okay so it says 12=4.8+2x....HUH??? FIND X? TF YOU MEAN FIND X? UGH OK. LEY ME TRY. okay so there is two Xs.. okay wait. Nope, i give up. Im asking the gc.

The gc....

Vance- WHAT THE FUCK IS OUR SCHOOL WORK?

bruce- middle school algebra?

Vance- NO SHIT. BUT HOW TF DO YOU DO IT?

bruce- idk i forgot how to do that so i got Amy to do it 😻

Finney- what is it, vance?

Vance- UHHH ITS THESE THINGS ON A HANGER. okay so one side has a big 12 on it and the other side has two Xs and 4.8. And its gotta equal 12 or something?

Finney- ohhhhg THATS EASY???

vance- NO ITS NOT. WHY DID THEY EVEN START ADDING LETTERS TO FUCKING MATH??

finney- 💀💀 ITS FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT

Robin- ive never understood math, i gave up in grade 6 when they put "find X" on one of the problems. And it wasnt even algebra, it was some other shit...

Vance- REAL but i gotta get my grade back up or the police will take me to juvie😨

Finney- 12=4.8+2x
4.8-4.8=0
12-4.8= 7.2
7.2 ÷ 2= 3.6
X= 3.6

Vance- ...wtf

Robin- how the actual fuck...

Bruce- OHHHH YEAHHH I REMEMVET THAT OML

griffen- I LOVED DOING THAT TYPE OF MATH IN MIDDLE SCHOOL(i got a F on all of it)

Robin- WAIT JUST TO MAKE SURE HES RIGHT, BILLY IS HE RIGHT? YOUR GOOD AT THIS STUFF.

Billy- yeah its right, good job finn <3

Finney- :D   <3

Vance- can yoy explain wtf you just did?

Billy- thats to much to type, finn. Dont type all that, just call the group

Finney- okay!

Finney calls the group.

The call....

Vance- okay now explain.

Finney- so you want to find X, so you have to subtract 4.8 from 4.8 so you can get rid of that. Then, whatever you do to one side you have to do to the other, so subtract 4.8 from 12 and youll get 7.2 . And since there is 2 Xs you will divide 7.2 by 2 and the answer to that is 3.6 . Therefore, X = 3.6

Vance- oh...wait it kinda makes sense

Robin- fr...MOM, IM GETTING SMARTER!!!! I UNDERSTAND MATH NOW!!