Vance pov....

I sneaked into finneys house through his window, and now were just doing our own thing. Hes at his desk, studying and im laying on his bed, on my phone. Idk why but likes even though were not talking and doing two completly diffrent things, its oddly comforting. But like im bored. "finn, youve been studying for like 2 hours. Can you take a break???" I ask, sitting up. "sure, a break would be nice.." he says, getting up from his desk and coming to me. I wrao my arms around his waist and hug his stomach. He chuckles, hugging me back. "your so cute, vance.." he says. I feel my face start to heat up. "yeah sure," i say, standing up and putting a airpod in his ear, playing California Gurls. "wanna dance, m'lady?" I ask, bowing. "i dont think this is the correct music for that type of dancing but sure! Lets dance, love" he says. I spin him around in a twirl.........

Idk what happened but now were just parading around his room singing the song-- oh and the gc is facetiming us so...yeah :,) litterally out of no where i fall. All i hear is laughing and walking towards me. "BAHAAHAAHAHSNFJNSUSSBNNBDJSSJ ARE YOU SJSSJJNSBAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAA ARE YOU OKAY?" finney asks, dying. "IM FINE." i say, rolling my eyes dramatically.

Robin- BAHAHHAHAHAHA WHY DOES VANCE LOOKS LIKE THAT OMLLLL

bruce- your so going to die later tonight, rob...BUT YOUR RIGHT...

griffen- YALL BOTH FINNA DIE TOGETHER, PROBALY MAKING OUT SINCE THATS ALL YOU KNOW HOW TO DO

finney- vance, i actually got popcorm now!

Vance- lets share?

Finney- ofc! Okay, now continue guys

Bruce- gladly. SO GRIFFEN...YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WHEN BILLY AND YOU HAVENT EVEN KISSED YET?

billy- we litterally have though...

Griffen- fr

Bruce- sucka a asked you litterally 30 mintues ago and you said no. TF YOU MEAN

griffen- that was 30 minutes ago. This is now.

Robim- gasp?

Vance- i wanna watch shamless ngl..

Finney- lets watch it then?

Vance- okay!!!

(Their watching shameless while griffen and bruce are arguing, billy is paying attention and robin is screen recording it for his insta)

Vance- SHUT UP. WERE TRYNA WATCH THIS SHOW. AND I KEEP HEARING YALLS NASTY ASS VOICE. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. NOW.

finney- damn calm down

Bruce- UGH. WHATEVER.

griffen- anyways. Oh shit, billy fell asleep

Bruce- so did robin...uh...im just gonna go now...bye guys!

Griffen- same i gtg! Bye vance, finn!!

They hang up, leaving vance and finney alone once again. They were actually happy, since they didnt cuddle or anything for about 2 hours straight. And almost immediatly when they hung up, vance moved himself into finneys lap, and finney began playin with his hair. It somehow called them both, like they were safe and nothing bad could happen. And they were right. As long as they had each other, nothing bad could happen.

                                      ***

Vance and finney had fell asleep, cradled in each others arms. This is all they every wanted. Love and affection, is all they needed. And sure, finney had gwen and vance had his family...but they needed someone to adore. Cause, lets be honest who tf actually likes their siblings? Anyways, they had each other. Thats why they felt their life was complete. Thats why they never had any problems. They swore they would never fight or break up. And maybe their right, but all relationships have their ups and downs, right?

End of chapter

Sorry, its kinda short i was at my slut of a grandmas house while writing this..so sorry if its bad--- horrible. ALL I SMELL IS ACHOHOL AND SEX. i hate both of those 💀🙏🏼 anyways...i hope you all had a good day! And have a wonderfum day tomarrow!!!!