14(huge ass time skip)

Finney and vance decided to say goodbye to the little group they met, before leaving. They all exchanged numbers and then they had to leave. So they did, and now their back at Denver.

"bye finn, ill text you later" vance says, getting out finneys car. "bye, vance!" Finney calls out, before driving off.

In vances house:

"We need to talk." Vance says, closing the door. "..okay?" Jane says, looking at Roy. Vance sits down on the couch and hesitantly says "i think i like finney-- i know i like finney" jane smirks at roy and just chuckles. "we kissed." Vance blurts out. "HUH?! OML ARE YALL DATING?? AHHH I HOPE SOOO" jane exclaims, standing up. "no, tf- we arent dating. Litterally the only reason we kissed was bc bruce said he would pay us-- in fact, i got a video of it..." vance says, pulling out his phone. Roy and jane look at each other and smirk, roy mouthes the word 'homos' then chuckles. "ah, there it is" vance says, handing his phone to jane.

"AWWWWW WAIT AWWWHHHH" jane and roy say in sync. Vances face starts to heat up, remembering the kiss. "CONFESS ALREADY OML" roy says.

About 2 hours later

Their watching some random romance movie. "thats gonna be finn and vance one day" jane says, when a dancing scence comes on. Vances gets a text, causing his phone to "Ding!" Vances face heats up and he sees the name. "who is it?" Jane asks. "its finney" vance says. "AHHH WHATD HE SAY???" jane exclaims.

The text:

Finney- Hey V, sorry to interrupt your night, but you left your headphones in my car. Do you want me to bring them to you??,

Vance- sure, if your not busy

Finney- okay! See you in a few minuetes

Vance- okay

"What did he sayyyy??" Jane says. "he said i lefy my headphones in his car and if i wanted him to bring them to me" vance explains, putting his phone away. "did you say yes? This could be your time to kiss him again!" Jane exclaimes, smiling big. "what?! No! He would be caught off guard so bad!" Vance says, chuckling. "but i did say yes. but do NOT bring this conversation up." Vance says, glaring at them. "ughhhhhhh whatever" jane says, sitting back down. Eventually, finney arrived at vances house, knocking on the door. Vance walks towards the door and opens it. "heres your shit, vance" finney says, rolling his eyes, playfully. "whatever." vance says, pulling finney in. "hey, mr and mrs. Hopper!!" Finney says, giving them a small hug. "hey hun!" Jane says. "hey kiddo!!!" Roy says. (the word kiddo creeps me tf out-- probaly bc of my uncle... ANYWAYS-) "you hungry or anything?" Jane asks. "o-oh, no maam" finney respondes, giving her a small smile. "oh, okay!" Jane says, worringly smiling. Finneys phone starts ringing and when he sees the name he rolls his eyes. "excuse me, please" finney says, polietly. "what?" Finney says, annoyed. "____________" "okay? That has nothing to do wi- WAIT DID YOU SAY MICHEAL? OH HELL NO. THAT BITCH CAME BACK? I THOUGHT HE FUCKING DIED" finney basically yells. "______________________!!" "...your joking...right?" Finney says, chocking up. "__________________" the tears start to fall and vance quickly rushes over to him. "k.." is all finney could say, before hanging up and breaking down. Vance hugs him, trying his best to comfort him. Jane and roy decide to go upstairs, to give them privacy. Vance brings finney to the couch. "hey...its okay, its okay....im here.." vance says, kissing finneys head slightly. Vance dosent know how to comfort people but finney appriciates it anyways.

After a few minuetes of finney crying his eyes out and vance trying to comfort him, finney calmed down. He still had that freaked out look on his face but hes not crying anymore. "you okay, finn?" Vance asks. "yeah, kinda...thanks" finney says, smiling sadly. "you wanna talk about it? Its okay if not" vance says, genually worried about finney. "oh..um.. That woukd be nice.." Finney says. "Okay...im listening!" Vance says, smiling at finney. "so basically, Micheal was one of my really intense bullied from my old school. When i say bully, i mean he SA me and when he was beating me up he brought a blade into the fight. the reason i said that i thought he died was because he went missing for a good while. Like about a year. And they recently found him, and my friend said that hes still the same bully he used to be. But he also said that-- that hes moving and he said he will be moving here..but hopefully, hes just lying..!" Finney explained, avoiding eye contant with vance. "that bitch shouldve died." Vance says, visibely angry. Finney lets out a small chuckle then relizes that its late in the night. "um, do you think i could stay over tonightm" he asks "of course, you can stay finn. Stay as long as you want." Vance replies, putting his hand on finneys face. For some odd reason, finney and vance both had the same feeling in their stomach, and the same voice in their head told them to 'lean in.' They dont know why, but they listened to the voice. Before they knew it, their faces were inches apart. Vance couldnt help himself, he had to lean in. So he did. But he knew not to kiss finney, so he just hugged him. Their faces were so closer they could litterally kiss if they wanted to(they want to)