6. Toys Galore

Vaera ran around her room joyously. Viserys came in all smiles until he tripped over her toys scattered around the room. She had just had a name day and she had anout a million new toys to plays with. Stuffed animals and books galore.

"Honey you think you have enough toys?" Viserys pondered

"Never enough! Never! Never! Never enough!" Vaera corrected spinning around with her latest toy dragon.

"You will need another room to store them." Viserys realized.

"The castle is huge. Not anproblem." Vaera assured.

"What do you think about donating some of your old toys to the orphanage?" viserys questioned and the gasp vaera gave him was that similar to when she was told no more cookies.

"Give... away..." vaera whimpered staring up at him. "My toys?"

"Just the ones you dont play with anymore." Viserys offered. He could see this was a very bad idea, with how his daughters eyes were bugging out, and her lip quivered.

"Daddy no... I love them all so much I couldn't bear to be apart from any of them." Vaera assured.

" I'm sorry I brought it up." Viserys assured kneeling beside her.

" this is Mr. Wolf and this is Mr. Lion this is-is-is well I don't really know yet. I just got him yesterday. I haven't decided what is name. But I love him already. Oh, and over here is favorite Dolly..." she ran to a mangled, doll that it always been her favorite. She loved that doll to literal pieces.

" most certainly can't forget about your favorite dolly." Viserys agreed. " my love forget I said anything about donating your toys, you Keep your toys." Vaera nodded in agreement.

But when they were headed down to the lower town to get some sweets for Aemma, Vaera saw the most unfortunate thing. She's a little girl not much older than herself without shoes. And her dress was all torn.

" father?" Vaera questioned as they passed by.

" yes, my dearest?"

" who is that?" she pointed a little finger back at the girl. Viserys followed her gaze.

" I don't know." he admitted.

" is she one of the orphans you were telling me about?"

" she could be." Viserys admitted.

" she doesn't have shoes." Viserys glanced back at the girl again.

" no... it seems she doesn't." Viserys agreed. Vaera let go of her father's hand and walk towards the girl. Viserys raced after vaera.

" Excuse me, are you an orphan?" Vaera questioned.

" I'm selling bracelets I made them myself." little girl held out some hand, woven bracelets made of beads and twine. "Would you like to buy one?" 

" father I would like to buy a bracelet from this girl." Vaera remarked but she looked down and started taking off her shoes.

" what are you doing?" the girl questioned.

" you don't have shoes and I have so many of the castle."

" the castle." little girl said with amazement.

" yes, I'm a princess I live at the castle." Vaera agreed. "My father is the king." she added.

" what are you doing??" the little girl questioned still very confused.

" I'm giving you my shoes I have so many as I just said." Vaera reminded her.

Viserys chuckled. So his vaera refused to part with any of her toys, but she was willing to give this stranger the shoes off her feet. His vaera was precious.

" we were going to give this cake to my mother but I think we can get another one and give you this one don't you think?" Vaera questioned.

" of course we can." Viserys held out the cake. The little girl stared up at them with teary eyes as she slipped on vaeras shoes.

" I have never known such kindness before." she whimpered.

" do you live at the orphanage?" Vaera questioned. She nodded. " I'm going to bring some of my old toys and clothes..." she decided. "I will look for you."

Vaera saw how much she had and have a little others had, and she realized she was being selfish wanting to keep all of her toys herself. So she went through her toys and her books and her clothes. She even had the cooks bake a whole bunch of cookies and she didn't have a single one... OK she might've had one, but I was only for quality control. She couldn't be giving them out, not knowing if they were good enough. Then they sit out once again, and every little boy or girl that she saw was given a cookie and something warm to hold onto whether it be a jacket, a blanket or a stuffed animal.

Viserys was so proud of his vaera. She was going to change the world one day.