25. Just Looking

Things I wish You said/ Gregor Clegane / Vaera Targaryen out now!
"Its not ready yet princess."

"Im just looking."

"Dont think about it princess." The chefs warned.

"Im not thinking about. Im not thinking about it at all..." vaera assured. But as ssom as the chef turned her back vaera rammed a spoon in and got a big scoop of cookie dough.

"Hehe," she giggled taking a bite out of the cookie dough

"Hehe," she giggled taking a bite out of the cookie dough. She moaned. She wasn't thinking about it. She was already gonna do it. It was past thought process and onto, I need it I want it I got it.

" princess," the chef drawled out, she put her hands on her hips that she stared down at vaera. Vaera tried to hide the spoon, but was worried that she would drop the cookie dough in the process. She turned around instead.

" yes, chef?" Vaera answered as she headed towards the door.

" what did I say princess?"

" about what I'm sure you say lots of things all the time I can't be expected to know every little thing you say, can I?" Vaera offered innocently.

"You are lucky you are such a sweet thing princess."

" it's because I eat so many cookies I think sugar is probably running through my veins." Vaera answered honestly.

" that sounds about right."

Vaera and Harwin were in the lower city today she was supposed to bring cookies from the castle to give to her friends that she had made at the orphanage but she's sort of kept eating them on the way there.

" princess handover the cookies."

"Careful ser harwin that is a dangerous request." Vaera countered.

" you wanted to save some cookies for your friends did you not?"

" of course I did of course I do that's where we're going right now." she agreed.

" you are going to eat all the cookies before we get there. And then what will we give them your shoes again?" Harwin pondered. Vaeras twisted as she looked down at her shoes. She really did like these shoes. They were quite comfortable. She didn't want to have to give them up. She would rather give them cookies. They would much rather prefer cookies than her shoes. She handed over the bin of cookies.

" maybe we pick some up at the market on the way there, so it doesn't look like I ate so many of them?" Vaera requested.

" I think that's a lovely idea." Harwin agreed.

Vaera was a cookie -aholic. She didn't think it was a problem. They were much worse things to be addicted to in the world and cookies were delicious.

They got to the orphanage, they were greeted with bows and curtsies she was a princess after all.

" princess vaera we thank you for coming. We appreciated your last care package. The children love the toys you sent over."

" I have something better than today!" Vaera declared. " well my guard ser harwin had to hold it. They were just so delicious. I wanted to eat them all up, but don't worry I didn't and I brought them here today just for you well all of you not just you in particular." Vaera informed the nun.

" the children will be thrilled to see you. They even made you thank you they drew pictures for you."

" that's so sweet let's give them the cookies first though because they're really good and highly addictive."  Vaera remarked. Harwin chuckled Passing off the container of cookies. Vaera smile down at the cookies.  " Hi everybody." she waved her hand high over her head in a swooping rainbow motion. "Im Vaera and I brought cookies!" The children flocked to her.

Harwin loved how sweet she was how compassionate she was what a big heart vaera Targaryen had.

She wanted to make everyone else happy as long as she had her cookies. She was an easy girl to please.

Vaera was thankful that her father had brought her down to the lower city to help pick out a cake for her mother's name day or else she never would have seen that little girl hungry and without shoes wandering the streets. She never would've gotten to know, but there is so many children that needed help and how lucky she truly was.

She had two parents that loved her a big sister that tolerated her and a whole castle. Not to mention she had her favorite guard in the world Harwin. She had so much, and these children had so little, and they were always so excited to see her. They looked up to her like she was the big kid in the group, even though she was a bit smaller than quite a lot of them.

"Thank you princess!"

"Dig in! I tested them so I know that they're extra delicious today!"