04

Misa looked around the room. She smiled at the familiarities as she sits on the bed. Taking off her shoes. She swayed her knee high socked covered feet as she laid on her stomach on Lights bed.

"Okay, what are we talking about today darling?" Misa smiled lovingly. Light made sure his door was locked before he sat in his desk.

He had a cold look in his eyes. Staring at her made her a little uneasy, yet she kept a smile on her face.

"You didn't listen to me. I told you. You were suppose to follow MY orders. And I didn't order you to kill innocent lives! Especially at my school?! What the fuck is the matter with you?! Are you trying to get L to suspect me?! He already does! Since the beginning! I won't let him win! No, NO." Light's voice wavered a bit as he let out a angered laugh.

Misa sighed. "The students I have killed in my deathnote are actually criminals."

Light blinked a few times. "Huh?" "yes, darling. I checked there background checks, according to that – they are criminals yes, but with small crimes such as shoplifting or vandalism."

Light pinched the bridge of his nose. He groaned. "You should've killed the guy who shot up my school?!! About the lockdown! My God, Misa you're such a idiot! You know how much damage you put me through?!"

"Enough, Yagami." Rem appears. A cold expression resting on it's face. "If you keep talking to Misa this way I will have no choice to write your name in my deathnote."

Light's face went pale. He tensed for a moment as he clenched his jaw. He glanced over at Ryuk. Who is quiet and observing for a moment before it speaks,

"Light.. you're very interesting."