19

Light looked down for a moment before looking at L. "Let's not discuss my father..." He muttered.

"Right, sorry."L responded as the two began to walk again. They reached towards the location of the coffee shop.

They entered. The little bell rang as the door opened. Light mumbled to L. "We seriously have to walk into the coffee shop with these cuffs on?"

"Yes, I still suspect you as being the true Kira and I will not let you get away from me. You must stay here with me. I am still positively sure that you are infact Kira. There is no doubt about that. Like I have said previously, all the evidence that we have gathered always has pointed to you." L reminded.

Light shakes his head. "Well like I have said, I'm not Kira." "Okay, enough now." L muttered as they walked to a table.

They hid there handcuffed hands underneath the table. So it doesn't draw any attention from other civilians.

A waitress walked over. "Hello, how may I help you?" L looked over. "I would like the slice of the strawberry cake please." "and I would like a latte." Light orders.

"Okay, this will be $8.50 cents please." Waitress responded to the men. Light room out his wallet. "I'll pay, Ryuzaki. It's not problem."

"Oh, by all means. Thank you, Light." L thanked.

"No problem." Light responded and paid the waitress. She smiled as she walked off to prepare the men's order.