16

'Shit! I forgot about that. She doesn't have any memories of the deathnote or about the shimigami. She doesn't even remember I'm Kira! She thinks I'm innocent and her fucking boyfriend! Damn, damn, damnit! NO! wait.. wait.. that's okay. I have a peice of my deathnote in my pocket. Not the right one – that's the sticky note with L's name. The left pocket. That has a piece of the note. If I touch her with it, she can see Ryuk and her memories return..'

Light shifted a bit as he continued to hold her in a embrace. Making Misa smile and blush. He takes the little paper out of his pocket. And tapped her hip with it.

She gasps and stayed still for a moment. Her eyes wide. All the memories rushing through her head. Then she relaxed. She lifts her head. And kissed Light on the cheek, whispering. "My love, Kira.."

"Misa, I need you to listen to me. Okay?" Light says. Misa shoots her head up. "of course I'll listen!"

Meanwhile with L,
L is observing the camera. He can't hear anything. There's no audio. Nothing seemed odd. Just average couple lovey stuff is all he noticed.

He peels a banana as he began to eat on it. Watching and observing Light. Not just because of his suspicions, but out of this..warm feeling. He was unsure about it. But he didn't deny it either.

"Hm." L hummed as he chomped a piece of the fruit he is eating. Continuing his observations.

"–Now Misa, you have done such a excellent job working on my side. Together we will rule our new world. I am God, you are my Goddess," Light paused as he cupped her cheek.

"I love you Misa."