06

"Okay, now that the plan is set. You should get on home Misa." Light states as he looked towards the woman.

Misa pouted. "Oh can't I just stay the night with you..?" Light shakes his head. "No Misa, I have to get up early and head to HQ."

"Fineeeeee! I'll see you tomorrow!" Misa whined as she left a big kiss onto Lights cheek.

Light didn't react. He just stood there and watch her leave. His bedroom door closing once she left.

Rem remained put. "So you want me to just kill L once Misa knows his name?"

"Actually... I only told her that. I actually would rather you write my father's name in your book.If I did it in my book, it would raise suspicion. If, L finds this piece of information." Light explained.

"Understood." Rem says and vanished. Not knowing what was to come. Light began to grin insanely.

"Rem is going to die." Light says as he laugh insanely. Ryuk looked over. "How so?"

"Well it's easy. Rem is only doing this so Misa can be happy. I'll have to deal with L on my own. But I need to know L's true identity before Rem does die." Light explained.

"That's why I plan for Misa to come with me to Headquarters so she can use the eyes one last time to get L's name. She can tell me. I can write it on a sticky note and keep it stored for a later date. Right now we are focused on killing my father and Rem the shinigami."

Ryuk started to cackle. "oh-hoh, I see. You think Rem has figured you out yet?"

Light looked over. "Most likely not, but even so - Rem is attached to Misa so much. Love even. It'll kill Rem. Since as Rem told me in the past, that a shinigami cannot love a human."

"That's true Light, now can I have a apple?" Ryuk asks as it tilted it's head. Light groaned as he grabbed the apple on his desk. Tossing it to Ryuk.

Ryuk munches on the apple soon afterwards.