15.

"ALLIANCE BETWEEN OUR TRIBUTES

"ALLIANCE BETWEEN OUR TRIBUTES..."

---¤☆¤---

VICTOR'S APARTMENT'S ROOFTOP, 12 : 00 AM.

Giggling at the way she stares at the skyline below, a rather mischievous idea spreads in his head, one that he knew that if Mags heard about he'd get a lecture for. But, it was worth it. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he sweeps her off her feet, slinging her over his shoulder. Letting out a small terrified screech as he sweeps her off her feet, he proudly marches around the rooftop.

He smirks, Athena slung over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Jumping up and down to really spook her, she lets out another terrified screech, her nails clawing at his shirt to make sure that he doesn't drop her. Giggling madly at her reaction, she reminded him of a cat who didn't want to take a bath with the way she was clawing at him. Wiggling her around one last time, he snickers.

"Finnick!" She screeches, wiggling around in his arms.

"That's my name, don't wear it out!" He taunts, walking closer to the balcony.

"No, no, no! Wait, wait, wait! Put me down! Put me down, Finnick!" She screeches, her voice rising into a squeaky pitch. "No, no, no! Put me down! Put me down, Finnick! Finnick!"

"What? Huh? Can't hear you over the sounds of me having sooo much fun!" He mocks, "You're gonna have to speak a little louder for me, Athena!"

"Finnick! Put me down, you overgrown baby!" She screeches loudly, sounding a lot like a seagull.

Laughing at the way she freaks out as he gets closer to peering over the edge, he slowly lowers her back onto the floor, far away from the balcony edge. As soon as her feet hit the ground, she smacks him hard in the gut. Groaning at the large smack to the gut, he hunches over, clutching his stomach in pain. There's a big smirk on her face, one that he really hated and loved at the moment.

"Athena.." He whines, "What was that for?"

"I told you I don't like heights, seaweed brain! I don't mess around when it comes to heights!" She scolds, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hey! Oww! Oh, come on! There's no need to hit me. Don't know that you can't hit a pretty person, Athena!" He whines, pouting.

"Well it's a good thing that you're not pretty!" She snarks back, a proud smirk on her face.

Letting out an over dramatic gasp at her insult, he clutches his chest like she had just stabbed him in the heart, a big goofy smile tugging at his lips. Dramatically stumbling backwards, his back hits the railing of the balcony, he slowly falls to the ground to really add to his dramatics. Watching as she tries to muffle her giggles, he beams at the sight of her laughing.

Taking in the moment, he savors the way that her eyes crinkle up as she giggles, the way that her lips quiver as she struggles to fight the laughter. If he could, he'd take a picture of her just so that he could always have the image of her so relaxed and free in his mind forever. A big dorky smile and full belly laughter really suited her. He wanted to see more of it.