A TASTE

Porsche was exhausted after today's events all he wanted to do was take a bath and relax , "Shia. This room is bigger than mine." He looked around it and gave a low whistle , "this room can fill up three houses it's  freaking huge."

          .   Sure the  Theerapanyakun family were one of the wealthiest families in Thailand but this room was enough to accommodate a village.

            Porsche then walked towards the window , "this is a great view." He stared at the bulidings this was a great sight to oversee the town.

    .          Kinn was fuming mad this whole day had been a disaster and a freaking circus ride. What the heck was happening and on top of that he could feel a headache popping up.

            He walked into his room but to the CEO's dismay the one person who was responsible for his foul mood was there.

  "What the hell are you doing in my room!"

           Porsche rolled hjs eyes, "is there a moment he's not shouting." The younger muttered to himself  and turned around plastering a fake smile "nothing. I was just admiring the view."

       Kinn grit his teeth not appreciating Porsche's attitude - he wasn't in the mood. He began stomping towards the other man , "don't act smart with me ."

         "Then don't ask me stupid questions. Where else am I supposed to go than this room. Dear husband ." Porsche said the term with alot of mocking in his tone.

             The tycoon snarled hating the reminder that he had been forced to wed Porsche of all people.

       "Don't think for one minute just because father approves of you then I'll too." Kinn dangerously got in front of him like a lion stalking it's prey , "as long as this stupid farcade of a marriage exists ,your life will be a living hell. You dug this grave now lie in your coffin. Dear husband of mine." He  too used the endearment as nothing more than an insult.

                  Porsche was actually afraid because the other man sounded deadly serious   but he  refused to be intimidated  , "I didn't want this marriage. You could have backed out."

      "I only agreed because my father forced me because for some insane reason , he likes you. " His eyes looked at him deadly , "i won't fall for any spell you cast on me."

               "Oi!I'm not some mawpii (หมอผี; Mo Phi, "spirit doctor") to cast a spell on anyone." Porsche stood his ground, "and my dear husband,"  he spat at Kinn , " don't think you can use this marriage to bully me around. I'm Porsche Pachara Kittisawasd.  Don't you dare  think for a single moment you can use this marriage to weigh me down."

        A cold smirk made its way on Kinn 's face , "are you challenging me?"

          "I'm." Porsche admitted  proudly , "you  said you would make my life hell. Ok , I'll make this marriage just unbearable for you as well  Mark my words."

             Kinn from his interactions knew just how stubborn Porsche could be but he didn't assume the latter was so egotistical - the younger had the nerve to challenge him! Him, the great  Anakinn Theerapanyakun ,being challenged that too from someone who wasn't on his level for no less.

          "My dear husband has such an attitude . One I'll have to control."  Kinn growled and pushed the other male onto the bed .

         "Let  go of me!" 

        Kinn smirked and ripped off his groom's shirt open  revealing Porsche's well bulit tanned  chest to him . He took off his own shirt and tackled the younger back onto the bed.

           "Get off me!" Porsche struggled against his brute of a   husband who had a strong grip on his wrists . "Shia! Get off!"

                 Kinn leaned over untill their foreheads pressed against each other , "you can make it easier for yourself...where did your sister ran off to ? Who did she betray me with?"

                   Porsche could see the vindication in Kinn's eyes , it was fury of a man who wanted to make someone pay.  There was no way he could get his sister suffer the brunt of this man's fury.  As long as he was alive - no harm could fall on any of his sisters and brother.

               No matter what , Porsche refused to show any sign of being afraid of Kinn. This was a matter of pride and principal. "How should I know? I already said I didn't or do you have a memory impairment." He sassed.

                  Kinn snarled and pinned him down unware his body was grinding against Porche's  , "well then. Since this is our wedding night , why don't we get onto it ."

         Porsche's eyes widened when the words sunk in - Kinn wasn't really expecting them to have sex right, "what?"

     "Why are you surprised? We just got married , it's our nuptial night , its only right we consummate it . I was supposed to spend it with your sister who would have been my wife but since that isn't happening , I've to do it with my dear husband." He smirked eyes boring into Porsche , "and since I'm clearly  the top husband , it's your duty to satisfy me."

        That offended Porsche's ego did this bastard just call him a bottom?  Sure he only slept around with women , Porsche had never being with a guy but how dare Kinn assume he was a bottom! That too a submissive bottom!

             "Fuck you." Porsche snarled against me ,both of them giving the other a glare regardless of the intimate position they were in.

      The two were unaware their hate story would take a turn that neither of them saw coming.

The title of the chapter is to show that the hatred between Kinnporsche is just a glimpse of what is yet to come