INTERWINING LIVES

I'm not from Thailand so please forgive any misspelling or  misuse of certain terms like phi I apologise in advance 🙏🙏 what I know is obtained from my little knowledge and the internet.

Home School fans , if you're here , hope you enjoy the mentions of certain characters

17 years ago

        Three children waited in the waiting room of the hospital watching their father pace around the room.

          Porsche , the current middle child  turned to his big sister , "Maki. Do you think it will be a boy or girl?"

           Maki the oldest child was busy paying attention to her nervous wreck of a father . Why was he acting so worried ? He had three kids so why was he anxious about a fourth on the way.

       "Pîi sǎaoMaki!"

        "Huh?" Her attention went to her Noong chaai(younger brother) ,  "did you say something Porsche ?"

             "I was asking do you think it'll be a boy?"

                   The eight year old shrugged , "I've lived through you and Biu , it's not fun to guess anymore ."

       "Oi!" Porsche scoffed folding hks arms

       Biu, currently the youngest frowned pressing her doll closer to her chest,  "the new baby won't take all the attention?"

                 "Unless it's a girl too." Maki  just said that  to see her little sister look scandalized , Biu was the baby of the fsmily and was most likely nervous of the new baby's arrival , she had been on that road when Porsche was born.

               Porsche smiled when his adorable sister pouted she was ready to cry , "don't cry Pîi sǎao Maki was just teasing you. " He gave his sister a look , "right Maki."

         Maki rolled her eyes , Porsche was so scary when he wanted to be. She knelt down in front of her little sister , "I was just teasing. Don't vry na?"

        Biu sniffled holding her doll , "won't the baby be ma and pa's favorite?"

                  Maki and Porsche looked at one another before holding their sister's hand.

             "They'll be focused on the baby at first ," Porsche used his big brother voice , "the baby will need alot of attention from them. Babies are fussy "

              Maki then took over, "but that doesn't mean they'll love us less because we're their children ." Their mother had told her the same thing when Porsche was born.

               "What if I don't like the baby?" Biu's voice was small and unassured.

           "you'll like the baby I promise you that Biu , remember before Porsche was born it was just me but I liked him .. eventually." A cheeky grin made its way on the oldest.

            "Maki!" Porsche whined but all three siblings soon burst into  fit of  giggles.

        "Maki , Porsche , Biu." Their father  called out to them after some time. The three children woke up upon hearing their father's voice.

           "Is the baby here?" Porsche asked the most excited amongst his sisters.

               Mr Kittisawasd smiled seeing his children looking so anxious even his oldest despite seeing Porsche and Biu's births  , it was so adorable how Maki still looked nervous being an older sibling again.