TAKEN

Porsche was begining to get bored being around at his reception two reasons as to why that was exactly ; one this party was initial meant for his little sister - she  was the one who was supposed to be introduced as Kinn's spouse , his wife and not him. Him being introduced as someone's husband was weird for him and he never considered getting married in his life.

          Second , his mind was occupied with Khun Korn's announcement - him joining the business. It was easy to be a PA but working as a new member of the company.

  "Shia. It was easier being a bartender ,"  he was honestly missing the serving the customers and hooking up with the ladies - both activities were his favorite parts of the job. 

Vegas came to him with a drink , "hello. Mercedes right?"

  The new addition to the Theerapanyakun family accepted the drink really needing it   "Porsche actually." 

     "Uncle Korn must really like you. When I came here you were his Personal assistant , a body guard , you married Kinn yesterday and now you're joining the business. " He smirked like a devil , "you must he very interesting."

       "I don't know about that."  Porsche said , he didn't exactly like Vegas as far as he observed he was weirded out by him how poor Pete who drove him out up with him was a mystery.

      Kinn knew what Vegas was doing - his cousin was open with his sexuality like him the only difference was that Vegas was shameless about it. Just because he and Porsche got married under unconventional methods did not mean Vegas could flirt with him it was disrespectful to him

        He walked up to the two  "Porsche come with me."

          Porsche didn't appreciate the demanding tone.

       "Why?"

  Kinn did not appreciate the attitude - why couldn't he just go that he was told. "I need to introduce you to father's friends. Come along " he forced himself to place his hands on Porsche's waist to indeed look like they were a genuine married couple.

     Porsche dangerously eyed Kinn's fingers that were held onto his waist - he was going to get back at him for this that was for sure.

    "Hia. "

     "Chaai Chay. What is it?" Porsche asked he had been hoping to get out of the conversation ; talking with Khun Korn and Kinn's associates was very boring  . He understood he had to mingle now that he was the son-in-law of the Theerapanyakun family but it was so boring .

    The nong pulled Porsche , "have you seen Maki around? I haven't seen her."

        "No." He was too busy meeting the guests he hasn't seen where their sister had gone.

"Wait a minute," Tibet joined into the conversation and  looked around the party , "I haven't seen her either ." He assumed she was trying to avoid him but if her own brothers didn't know where she was that good.

"Khun Kinn!" Big ran up to the Theerapanyakun and Kittisawasd families , "we found Kim's phone outside the bathroom."

   Kinn took the phone and a uncomfortable feeling settled in his gut - he was beginning to worry about his brother , "Kim never goes anywhere without his phone."

            "You're right." Tibet added - where were his brother and Maki right now?

         Porchay looked at the phone , all the time he had been mentored by the older , he carried his phone on him all the time. "Maki? Kim. Where are they?"