game of Surviving

"Khun Korn . You were awake."

The first face Korn saw when he woke up was Porsche's , his two eldest sons were also present in the room.

    "Dad," Tibet helped him sit up while Kinn adjusted his father's pillows to make him more comfortable.

            "Maki. Kimhan ," that was the first thing on the Patriarch's mind once he woke up. .

        "Dad relax ," Tibet said

   "Tibet is right. The doctor said your blood pressure shouldn't rise" Porsche exclaimed as much as he was worried about his sister's current state and that of Kim , he didn't want Korn to get sick

      "How can it not rise ," Korn said shaking his head wondering how the two were fairing up at the current moment , "untill they return I don't think I can be at peace."

   At that moment.  Kinn's phone rang which unsettled all of them. At first nobody moved and the tension was so thick in the room it could be cut with a knife. Kinn then answered

   "Who is this?" The business tycoons voice was business like.

"I'm assuming this is the famous Khun Kinn Theerapanyakun." The callers tone was sarcastic.

   "What do you want."

   "Straight to the point."

   "This isn't a fucking game ," Kinn growled , "where are your keeping my brother," his eyes lingered towards the Kittisawasd brothers , "and Maki?"

       "Is that the pretty face with the red highlight."

    Porsche's hand squeezed into a fist and Porchay looked just as angry. Both brothers wanted to grab the phone from Kinn and yell at the kidnapper but couldn't knowing it was impulsive

    "- leave the 500 million baht where I tell you. This is my game and I call the shots. I'll tell you when to meet."

   "First send me proof that Kim and Maki are ok."  Kinn countered

Not even long after the kidnapper Kinn received a text in it was a picture of Maki and Kim who were tied up both looking just as pissed as the other . 

       "Maki?" Porchay was almost in tears but glad to see his sister and mentor were find apperantly. "Hia, we have to save them please."

       Porsche looked at his brother - right now all he wanted to do was reassure him that their elder sister would be safe but he didn't want to give false hope - right now action mattered. So the second Kittisawasd sibling turned to the man he had forced himself to wed .

    "Let's just involve the police." Porsche suggested

  "No." Kinn adamantly refused , "the police will get in the way. I'll handle this "

   Porchay decided to speak , "but isn't it best to call them like Hia said."

     Tibet shook his head at the Kittisawasd brothers , "I know you two are worried. But the police will delay but our men are the best and trained they'll save them on time."

       Porsche shook his head at his husband , "I don't like this."

   "It doesn't matter if you like  it Porsche were do things my way. The bodyguards will assist in the rescue."

   "I'm a bodyguard too. "

         Kinn was at his wits ends regarding his husband's stubbornness , "you're father's body guard. You remain here and protect him "